Summary

Jamie Danielle Lockwood its a sixteen years old teenager, she has brunette hair and a fair complexion, but her eyes are of an uncommon violet tone. Oh, and she is a werewolf since age two.

She used to live with her mother, until her mother passed away due to a car accident. She then goes to live with her father, Mason Lockwood. Soon, she finds out her father is a werewolf too but she doesn't tells him she triggered the curse.

Mason tells her they are going to Mystic Falls to his brother's funeral and to support her aunt and cousin, but he also tells her his intention of leaving her at her aunt Carol's care arguing that she will take better care of her than he will. So they both go to Mystic falls.

Jamie instantly befriends Tyler, soon becomes good friends with Caroline and Stefan and when Tyler accidentaly triggers the werewolf curse,Caroline reveals herself as a vampire to them both and offers to help him go trough it, so Jaemie shows them the recording that Mason made when he first turned wich leads both Lockwood's to decide to call Mason (who had supposedly went back to Florida) and ask for his help.

But that call doesn't bring Mason back to town, instead it brings Jules (a friend of his) who claims that he never got back to Florida.