monicals

(e/n): enemies name

you and (c/n) are in the same math class and sit at the same table (at our jr high, in math we have tables, and i sit at the same one as my crush but we r moving seats soon. 😭) but, so does (e/n). she likes (c/n) so it makes it a lot harder for you to talk to him since she is taking him over. your teacher is telling your class to choose a partner from your table. quickly (e/n) chooses (c/n) of course. (c/n) doesn't seem happy though. luckily your (b/f) sits next to you so you can be her partner. you turn to your partners and start working.

"hey. (y/n) don't be worries. i'm pretty sure you will get the guy someday" she smiles at you sweetly

"i hope" i say as i force a smile.

"hey (y/n) do you mind if i can borrow your highlighter real quick for the project?" you here (c/n) ask.

"oh ya-"

you get cut of by (e/n)

"oh! (c/n)! i have highlighter we can use!"
she says while she pulls out makeup highlighter

you and (b/f) start laughing really hard along with (c/n) trying not to laugh

"um. (e/n) we mean highlighter as in the marker. not makeup." you say laughing

"oh. well then i don't." she said

"ok. well then in that case, here you go (c/n)" you say as you hand him your yellow highlighter marker.

"thanks" he says.

when you hand him the marker your fingers touch. you and (c/n) blush.

(b/f) notices and whispers to you

"i think someone likes you!"

you look at her with a shut up look in your face

she puts her hands up like surrendering and says

"ok ok"

—time skip brought to you by peppa pig—

after school you go to your locker ready to go home, when you see (c/n) there.

"umm hey (c/n) what are you doing."

"umm. well i wanted to ask you something"

"oh. ok. what would that be?"

"i was umm wondering if you would like to go to get some pizza from monicals." (i think it's only an illinois restaurant, well some of it. not all of illinois)

" i would love too!"

"ok! meet me there at 6?"

"yep!"

"ok! see you there!"

"see ya!"

you open your locker excited to tell you friend. you call her and tell her to come over to help.

she comes over and she brings and outfit that looks like this:

(sry if this isn't your style)

you put on some makeup and you were finally ready. your mom took you and you walked in. you saw (c/n) sitting on the bench.

"hey!" he said

"hey!"

"so are you ready?"

"yep!"

a person took you to your table and asked for your drinks. then she left. you guys talked about school and anything that came to your mind.

"you know you look beautiful tonight. who am i kidding. you always look beautiful."

you both blush

"aweee. your so sweet. you are very handsome."

you both blush again

once the waitress comes back for drinks they ask what kind of pizza you want. you guys get a medium cheese.

you guys talk more until you get your pizza. you guys eat all of it.

—time skip brought to you by the little einsteins.—

you both were walking outside for a while. it was dark out but the stars and the town lights were giving you light.

"umm. (y/n). i was wondering umm. if you would be my girlfriend?"

"i would love too!"

"how about we come here again next week."

"that would be amazing!"

you both look at each other till you both lean in. then you kiss. he kisses you gently and his lips are really soft. you both let go and hug. then, your parents come to pic you up. you both are ready to see each other tomorrow, but have to be ready to face (e/n)

a/n: hey peeps! thanks for reading! sry if it was bad and sry for not updating. ive just been busy. hope you enjoyed it! requests are open. thanks! bye!
-kate