Chapter 3

Maddy's POV I woke up and did my usually routine

Maddy's POV
I woke up and did my usually routine. I was feeling a bit "edgy" today so I decided to pick out a white romper that showed the sides of my cleavage. My tan skin balanced out perfectly with the pure white color(see picture). Today Jack didn't need a ride, so I went downstairs to get breakfast. It was 7:20 and I left to go pick up Taylor. When she got into my car, she said," damn Maddy I'd turn lesbian for you." I laughed and said thanks. We got to school and to our surprise, no girls, and no Ethan and Grayson. They must be inside, I thought. We walked inside and it looked like a normal school day. Nobody was surrounding Eth and Gray. To be honest, I was surprised. I walked to my locker and out of the comer of my eye I saw Ethan looking at me. I blushed a little and pretended like I didn't notice. I walked to my first class and sat down next to Taylor.
Ethan's POV
I was talking to my friend Nash when out of nowhere he said, "Damn Maddy is looking hot as hell today." I turned around and saw Maddy in a sexy white romper that showed the side of her boobs. I licked my lips and biy my bottom lip softly, looking at her up and down. I turned back around and asked Nash, "So what's her story. Does she have a boyfriend?" I asked. Nash replied," Well Maddy hasn't been one of the more popular people. Not saying that she's like one of the nerds, but she just isn't as well known as most people. But Maddy is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She is rarely angry and she is never mean. I've been friends with her for a while, but not very close. And no, she doesn't have a boyfriend. She doesn't want one. She had a bad experience with them once."
Nash says. "Oh. Ok." I say. But I still didn't understand what Nash meant when he said she had a "bad experience" with them. I need to figure this out. I need to know if she would be up for dating or not. I shake the thought from my head and walk to class.
Maddy's POV
I walk out the doors of school with Taylor and we get into my car and drive to the mall. We needed some new clothes badly. We spent hundreds of dollars. Oh well. We left the mall with at least 20 bags. I dropped her off at home and I went home to start on my homework. I found a note on our kitchen counter that said "out with Rachael (Jack's girlfriend) be back around 12. Love~Jack." I threw the note away and headed up to my room. I heard a buzz on my phone and it was a text from an unknown caller. The text read,
Unknown: Hi is this Maddy?
Me: Who is this?
Unknown: It's Ethan Dolan. From school.
Me: How did you get my number?
Ethan: That doesn't matter. Meet me at the skatepark in 15.
Me: okay. See you then
I log off my phone, put on and over sized t-shirt and grab my phone and skateboard. I skated to the skatepark and saw a muscular man skating up and down the ramps. I joined in and he was caught off guard by me and he fell off his board. I couldn't help but laugh at him.
Ethan's POV
I texted Maddy to come to the skate park and she said that she would be there in 15 minutes. I was already there, so I decided to skate the ramps when all of a sudden someone started skating next to me. I was caught off guard and fell of my board onto the ground. I looked up to see Maddy, laughing at me. Damn I didn't know she could skateboard. "What's so funny." I asked her. "Nothing you just got so scared because I was skating next to you!" She said giggling. She sat down next to me and started into my hazel eyes. "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked. "Oh. Right. Well on Friday at school I asked Nash if you had a boyfriend. He said no and that you didn't want one because you had a bad experience." I explained. It was silent for a minute. "Ethan the reason that I will not have a boyfriend for a long time is because I have trust issues. Very bad trust issues. By mom was cheated on before my dad, and seeing her broken like that made me never want to have a boyfriend." She told me. "Well you can't guarantee that it will happen to you." I said reassuringly. "I know that. But that's not the full story. Last year, I found a guy that I really liked. I thought he liked me too, but I was wrong. One night when we were hanging out at his house when all of a sudden he put his hand on my inner thigh. I took his hand off, but he put it back immediately. I tried to tell him to stop, but he wouldn't. He told off his belt and tied my hands up so I couldn't move. He put duck tape over my mouth so I couldn't speak. He removed my shirt, pants, bra, and underwear. He took of his shirt, shorts, and boxers and reached into his draw and took out a silver-ish small packet. It was a condom. He slid it on and without warning he entered me. Tears were streaming down my face. Once he was done, he ripped the duck tape off of my face and demanded that I gave him head. I bent down and opened my mouth. It was disgusting because it had hairs. I gaged and he pushed me down further. Once he was all done, he stood up, put his close on, and walked out of the room. Leaving me tied up and naked." She told me. A tear ran down her face. I can't believe what I just heard. I was speechless. She got raped. "Maddy I'm so sor-" "Don't be. It's not your fault." She said cutting me off. I checked my phone and it was almost 12. She got up, picked up her skateboard and left. Leaving me there to process everything that I had just heard.

Q: How old are you?
A: 16 years of age