Chapter1: Introducing: The Augma

You were sitting down watching the stars along with Kirito and Asuna.

Asuna: Too bad we can't see the stars in Aincrad.

Kirito:This scene is not too bad either.

Y/n: I guess you're right this isn't that bad after all.

Asuna: I never seen a shooting star, I also rarely go out in the real world.

Y/n: Well you're seeing one right now.

She cuddle up her head next to Y/n.

He started poking her face.

Asuna: Hey Y/n stop teasing me.

You started giggling.

Y/n: Man I would really love to the shooting star.

Kirito: You there's is a place near my place where you could see it, it's narrow but really good.

Asuna: Then you have to promise that one day when we should see the shooting star.

Y/n: Yeah dude.

Kirito: Maybe one day.

Asuna: To do that we have to get out of the game alive.

Y/n moved his hand onto Asuna's hand.

Y/n: Don't worry Asuna we will alive get out of this game alive.

Kirito: Oh when we are there I will give a present.

Y/n: I will give you one too.

Overview.

In the year 2026, there is a new generation wearable device known as the Augma. When the device is launched, many people got first in line to buy it and just like that, it began to increased in population of mass. The Augma is a small device is wrapped around the user's ears.

 But unlike the predecessor, The Augma lacks a lot but it still has it own charm and ine of them is by playing AR

But unlike the predecessor, The Augma lacks a lot but it still has it own charm and ine of them is by playing AR. The most well known game is called the Ordinal scale. Ordinal Scale is an augmented reality massively Multiplayer Online role playing game(ARMMORPG) for the Augma users. The defining feature is the ranking system. They could acquire points by collecting materials in the real world or by defeating monsters or players. Depending on the points that each players has, all players are given a ranking number. The higher the player's ranking, the stronger their weapon and armor they've become. And thing about the Augma is that players are granted benefits from Various companions in the real world.

And the thing contributing to the game's growing popularity, is its mascot, YUNA. She made her debut as the world's first AR idol and was controlled by a program, but her speech and her voice sounds so natural that there were rumors that a real human was playing her. Gaining more popularity, YUNA has proven herself proven herself to be famous when she manage to seek over a thousand tickets during her first live concert which will be held at the end of this month.