Gender

So nobody want ensperation about life, so let's get this over with.

This morning I wanted to make everyone do a challenge called, call everyone awesome

This morning I wanted to make everyone do a challenge called, call everyone awesome. No matter who it is. Just say that simple word can brighten someone's day, but it's too late for that.

So.

Are any one of any of you trans or fluid?

Great!! Because this is mostly for you or anyone who implies to the picture above.

Soooooooooo.

Don't let anyone judge, assume, or tell you your gender. YOU know your own gender. Don't let anyone assume your gender from your name or tell you the way you should act. Especially, when you know it's verbal abuse so, you should tell someone you trust, completely and utterly trust, not halfway, all the way. So, don't let anyone slap there assumptions into your face while you just stand there taking it and do nothing about it.

Stand up for yourself, get up. Tell the world, you are who you know you are. I don't care about how you do it. Verbally, mentally, or physically. I don't care. But I do care about your feelings about your self-esteem.

Besides, they don't know your gender.

December 18, 2017