Chapter 7

When Aly said the boys were a hassel, that was no understatement! And to be honest, some of their management are a bunch of brats. As you can most likely guess, I'm not the biggest fan in the world of them. One of the guys named James or something like that, was a real b**ch and told me I was 'inexperienced' and couldn't work for them. I'm going back again to see if they'll keep me, but I'm not sure about it.

I made good friends with someone though. And I realize it's stereo typical that a dancer or someone falls in love with a band member, but we're NOT in love. Just friends, to make that clear. His name is Niall, and he's from Ireland; Westmeath, I think. Not a very well known part of the country.

And whoever told you he as a brat? Totally wrong. When Aly had to leave to do something, I was just standing there becasue you know... Management is a bunch of b*tches. And Niall? Well, Niall just kinda took me under his wing and made me feel like I actually belonged there, and I wasn't hated by over half their management. I didn't get a chance to talk to the other boys some of the nice management a lot, but Niall said not to worry about the management becasue they're all about money and greediness. Overall, besides Aly and obviously Paul Roberts, Niall was slowly the one that got to know me, and I got to know him.

We talked about the tour a lot, and I told him where I came from and how I met Aly at the studio. "Yea, she's a really nice girl. A sweet person to show you around." Which, she is! I don't think I could ask anyone better to show me around this amazing place.

{A/N Sorry these updates are really slow and kinda short, but I'm just doing chapter by chapter to fit how I think it'll be best. Thanks to my amazing readers. ily all! Xx-Ariel P.S. Oh ,and uhm, Reg messaged me that she has a bunch of finals with school and stuff so that's why she hasn't been on:) x}