Fears (Gumlee One Shot Smut)

Marshall Lee laid on his red couch as he softly played his bass. His lover, Prince Gumball, was in the kitchen fixing a bowl of strawberries and sugar. As Gumball walked out, he placed the two bowls on the table. Gumball sat down on the couch and leaned over to lay on Marshall's chest.

"Writing another song?" Gumball asked softly as he ran his finger up and down Marshall's shirt.

"Yeah. You seem to inspire me," Marshall said as he chuckled softly.

Gumball grabbed the bass and set it down so it leaned against couch. He moved over and sat on Marshall's lap. As Gumball bit his lip, Marshall grabbed his love's hips. Marsh ran his hands up Gumballs shirt and pulled him closer. 

"What are you doing, sexy?" Marshall questioned as he moved the hair from Gumballs face.

Gumball blushed pinker than his skin tone already was as he spoke softly, "I like to view my love from a good angle."

Marshall raised an eyebrow and smiled. Gumball gasped and reached over to the white bowl as he grabbed a strawberry. When he turned back he put it softly against Marshall's lips and grinned sexually. Marshall looked into Gumballs adoring eyes as he opened his mouth slowly then bit down on the strawberry hard. The strawberry slowly turned into a grey blob of itself as Gumball took it away and threw it behind himself. Marshall slid his hand onto Gumballs cheek and slowly pulled him into a soft, long kiss. 

Gumball let the tension out of his muscles as he wrapped his arms around Marshall's neck. Marsh ran his soft hands up beloved shirt and touched his smooth back. As Marshall reached the top of Gumballs back he ran his sharp nails softly down Gumballs skin. Bubba let out a soft moan that broke the kiss between the two sweethearts. 

Marshall's mind became set on seeing how much this sweet prince could handle. Gumball moved his head and looked towards his love as a piece of pink hair fell between his eyes. The pink spheres within Bubba's head rolled around as he blew the hair out of his face. With reluctant luck, the hair didn't go back to its original place. Marshall chuckled softly and grabbed the hair softly, moving it back to join the other pieces of sweet scented bubblegum hair.

"Marshall..." Gumball said softly with what seemed like sadness in his voice.

"What is it, Bubba?" Marshall replied as he tilted his head to the side.

"What if.." he looked away. "What if I'm not ready?"

Marshall put his hand on Gumballs cheek and rubbed his thumb along his face as he spoke, "If you don't want to do anything just say so. I don't want to hurt you, Bubba."

Gumball looked down as he sighed. He wanted to please Marshall but they had just started dating a few months ago. He wasn't even used to being with a man. The confusion was too much for Gumball. He stood up and walked out to the porch of Marshall's house. 

Marshall stayed in his spot as he lets Gumball have a few moments to get his thougths together. When minutes felt like hours, Marshall stood up. He walked over to the open doorway and stared blankly at the back of Bubbas head. 

"Sugar, what's rattling you? Is it something I said or something I did?" Marshall asked as he leaned against the trim of the doorway. 

Gumball turned around and hopped up, landing his bubble butt on the railing of the porch. He looked down and stared at the faded wooden boards. 

"I'm so confused..I feel like I know what to do but every time I think about it...I don't know. I guess I'm just scared of trying to do the right thing. I just don't want to get to a point then be flustered at not knowing what to do," Gumball explained as he ran his fingers through his hair.