How You Meet

Harry:

You were Heromine's twin, so when you saw your twin using her smarts against two boys, one with ginger hair and a rat. And another cute one with glasses.

"Hey Sis,"

"Ello Y/N, Harry, Ron this is my twin Y/N, Y/N this is Ron Weasley and Harry Potter."

"Potter? The boy who lived"

"Yea..." he said staring at you.

You all became great friends.

Ron:

Fred and George knew you cause you were a Advanced Ravenclaw in their classes, so one day they decided to introduce you to him. They told Heromine they were doing this to set you two up, she didn't mind cause you were smart like her.

Draco:

You were put in Slytherin, for only dumbuldore knows why. Or that is what people thought till you had a stand off with Draco...

"Oh here comes Little miss Perfect snake" Draco said to his buds

You turn to him "You know what Malfoy, Buzz off. Bloody Hell, don't be a jerk. You pick on people cause you know you can get away cause of your father being well-known but Malfoy I don't care, cause we aren't are parents we our own person." And you walked away, leaving everyone especially Draco. But then he smiled to himself.

Fred:

You grew up knowing the Weasleys the twins were your partners in crime on pranks.

George:

Fred actually flirted with you and George met you wishing he got to you first.

James:

Lily's sister, James fell for you as he did Lily but he soon found out you were the one.

Tom:

He was the biggest flirt and you met in potions and his pals spelled you both and you ended up kissing, you two became friends after you need his his friends for making you two kiss

Hope you liked this!