Chapter 1 - Pilot

(This takes place in season 1 The Flash)
Caitlyn's previous...
I walked down the corridor into the cortex, and made my way to the center. I took a deep breath and sighed. I remember vividly sometime ago I was in this very room when me and Ronnie my fiancé had our last moments together which didn't last very long as I wished them to be.
Sirens are blaring and people scrambling around trying to get out while Caitlyn was frantically searching around for Ronnie her fiancé. She yelped when he came up behind her startling her. "Caitlyn I have to shutdown the particle accelerator manually!" Caitlyn's eyes grew wide in fear. "What? No! Ronnie it's too dangerous!" Ronnie looked at her with sad eyes he leaned in and kissed her "Cait I have to try."
That was the last thing Ronnie said to me that night. Every time I walk in here memories of the night keep flooding back. Part of me says Caitlyn he was a hero! The other half says I didn't want him to be a hero! I wanted him to be my husband! A tear started to stream down her face when she heard Barry's voice coming out of the speakers. She wiped away the tear and sniffled as she replied.

Caitlyn: "Barry your late again!"

-------------------------------------------------------
Barry's previous.... this morning
It was a normal day for Barry as he was running to StarLabs because he was late again. Late was his signature move nowadays even with his super speed. He laughed to himself. His phone started to buzz in his pocket. He stopped to see who was calling him. He answers his phone when he sees it's his adoptive father calling.

Barry: "Hey Joe! What's up?"

BANG!! BANG!!
Gunshots were fired in the background followed by screams of terror. Barry let out a gasp of shock.

Barry: "Joe?"

Out of breath Joe answers.

Joe: "I'm alright Barry you need to get out here to the water front right now!"

Barry could still hear gunshots firing in the background.

Barry: "Joe who are you shooting at?"

There was a shuffling sound that was followed after a grunt from Joe. Gasping Joe answers.

Joe: "A meta-human Barry get down here now we're losing men! HURRY!"

Barry: "Alright I'm on my way just hang in there Joe help is on the way!"

He hangs up the phone and turns his earpiece on in his suit.

Barry: "Caitlyn? Cisco? You there?" Barry yells through the earpiece.

Cisco: "Yeah, Barry loud and clear!"
His friend Cisco answered.

Then Caitlyn joins in.
Caitlyn: "Barry where are you? Your late again! How can someone with super speed be late?"

Barry laughs and says.
Barry: "That's the million dollar question that I have yet to solve! In which case you guys are smart figure it out yourselves!"

Both Cisco and Caitlin chuckle at Barry's comment.

Cisco: "Dude! How are we suppose to know when we don't have super speed?"

Caitlyn adds.
Caitlyn: "Barry you of all people should know that just because we are smart doesn't mean we know the answer to everything."

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Suddenly the computers started going off .

End of Chapter One!

Hey readers!
Woohoo!! I finished my first chapter. I hope you guys liked it. I know their is not a lot of action going on, but I promise it will get better. This is my first story ever, so just be patient with me. Also I would really like some feedback.
Thanks!