Hogwarts

"harry" - speech

harry - what's happening and that

'harry' - mind magic/telepathic powers/ though

harry - vision

harry - Pasletongue

----

Ciel- I get a shower before putting my clothes and that one (he's everything one up the top/ he looks like Ciel Phantomhive up top even the clothing and that). I pack my thing making shore I had everything was sorted before going down stairs and flooing out of the place that was supposed to be so called home with my 'happy', 'kind family'. I lad at kingscross 9 3/4 and walked one to the train feeling everyone staring at me. I find an empty compartment locking the door with my magic so no one can come into the compartment. I sit down waiting for the train to start and once it did for the whole train ride I look out of the window admiring the view. Once at Hogwarts I got out of a coach walking to the door of Hogwarts walking up the stairs waiting with the first year. once in the great hall Dumbledore made a speech about me starting my 5th year before I go up and get sorted. I walk up the steps sitting onto the stool, the hat was put onto my head. 'hello Alaster, long time no see"

Alaster- ' ahh back again and finally your true self, good one kid hopefully this time you will let me sort you into your true house this time'

Ciel- 'fine but you have to answer one question though'

Alaster- 'what is it young one?"

Ciel- 'who is my dad because I know who my father is but not my dad?"

Alaster- 'Well young one your dad is the one and only James Potter, now let's get you sorted' "SLYTHERIN!"

Ciel- 'thank you'

Alaster- 'your welcome young one'

Ciel- I get up off the stool before sitting next to Malfoy. "Hello Malfoy", Draco look at me shocked and confused. I smile saying "well there is a certain Golden boy who is approximately not here this year" Draco look at the Gryffindor table before gasping and looking at me shocked. I winked at him before turning to a drink that appeared in front of me. I looked into it seeing blood saying 'yay' loudly in my mind.

----

Ciel- after finish eating I stand up but Draco drags me out of the hall "hey were are you taking me?" I ask but I don't get a answer. after a while we stop in front of professor Snape's Chambers. Draco knocks onto the door and the door opens Snape in a black robes

Severus- I open the door but once opened it I smell a delicious smell I look down to see Draco and the new kid Ciel Phantomhive "yes?" I said raising my eye brow

Draco- "uncle we have to talk to you"

Ciel- I shoot a glare at Draco "I didn't agree to be here, you drag me"

Draco- I glare "don't be such a brat Potter"

Severus- I looked at both of the boys confused especially after what Draco said. I move away from the door saying "you better come in and sit down". both boy came in sitting in front of me I raise my brow in questions as if to say 'you were saying'

Draco- "well Ciel Phantomhive here used to be the one and only Harry Potter but it seems he went into an early inheritance"

Severus- I look at them now in realisation. I look at Ciel "what contained you to go into an early inheritance?"

Ciel- I look down saying "I was beaten by my uncle" I looked up after a while no one said something. once I looked up they both had shocked and disgusted faces "well I wasn't treated as a prince liek everyone else though I had , no I was abused and was treated more or should I say as worse as a house elf but then I went into an inheritance finding out that Lily Evans wasn't my mother James Potter was well he was my dad but my father is Tom Riddle" they look at me funny "yes Voldemort"

Severus- I look at the boy "you can stay in my chambers even Draco has a bedroom here"

Ciel- I nod my head saying "thanks"

Severus- I turn to Draco "go to your room while I show Ciel his" Draco nod his head. I turn to look at his "come on now little mate let's get to bed now" I show him our room toking him now in. when we falls asleep "sleep well little master"

----

Yes Severus is Sabastian

Hoped you like it and if want more comment

C.W.