Song of the Prairie

"Christina, wait...."

Bria's hand grabbed Christina's and pulled her back. She interlocked her fingers with Christina's, and stared into her eyes."Bria..." "Christina, hear me out on this," Bria started to talk. "For a couple of weeks now, I've began to feel different around you. Yes, you, Tess, and Audra are sisters to me, but you make me feel a slight bit different than they do," Bria glances down for a minute before she looks right back at her.

"I've fallen in love. And you're the one I'm in love with, Christina," Bria's face was shaded in pinks and reds, for she was brightly blushing. Christina's sharp look softened into a much more caring one, with a sympathetic reflection. A mutual feeling being reflected. "I'm not going to lie about this either, Brianna... I've fallen in love with you too." Bria's faced darkened with reds, and Christina's was light with the pinks.

"Tess, calm down! I'm sure they're okay," Audra reassured a frantic Tess. "Audra, you, and those two, are the sisters I've always wanted! I'm really worried about them!" Tess had a shaky voice. Audra shook her head, and sighed, giving Tess a reassuring hug. "It'll be okay Tess, we'll find them. I have an idea that they may be with Adam so Christina and her can rehearse the end of the song."

But Audra had never been so wrong. Even Adam was wondering where Christina and Bria had vanished to. Three knocks on the door, and Audra opened it. "Adam! Have you-" "Seen Christina and Bria? No, I haven't. At all, and that worrie-... That's why Tess is so frantic, I'm guessing," he glances over Audra's shoulder at a frantic Tess. "She cried for several minutes and frantically searched everywhere."

Both ladies sat down, their feet in the pool's warm water. "Now, how do we seal the deal, Bria?" "Simple," Bria slowly leaned in, Christina naturally leaning in herself. It was at the moment that their lips met that they pulled themselves closer to each other. "Audra, Tess, did you ever search the area around the pool?" "No. Tess, come on! They may be there!" Tess sprang up to her feet, and let Adam lead the way.

Audra's jaw dropped at the sight. Tess went completely mute. Adam just stood there. The three backed up, making no sound at all, before they all ran to Tess, Bria, and Christina's room. "Audra, Adam, we can't tell them anything! Not one peep comes out of our mouths! Let them tell us in the future!" Tess, in a somewhat surprised voice, instructs. Audra stares at Tess. "They're going to hide that, so just go along with it," Audra's devious voice says.