~Chapter 75~

*Madi's POV*

I've been watching Grayson take care of Alana and he's doing a really good job. i havent seen him drinking either, im proud of him. but this just makes it harder for me to tell him that Kolby's pregnant with his child.

"Gray.." i call entering his room.

his bathroom door opened and steam filled the room. i sheilded my eyes when Grayson in only a towel stepped out.

" Madison? whatcha doin" he asks, i could just imagine the smile he had on his face.

" i have to tell you something important so please go put clothes on" i say still not daring to look.

"umm ok" he says confused.

"so do you want me to wait outside?"

"no im done" i turn my head and see he's in sweat pants but still no shirt, i noticed one laying on the bed so i threw it at him. he got the just so he put it on.

"so what did you need to tell me?" he jumps stomach first onto the bed.

" um i dont know how you're going to handle this so that's why i didnt tell you earlier,you should know that this shouldnt change anything. but maybe it will, but this is no excuse for abandoning Alana-" i ramble but he cuts me off.

"what are you getting at?" his eyebrows were furrowed. i close my eyes.

"..Kolby...may...be..possibly...pregnant." i say unevenly, i open my eyes and his face still showed just confusion.

"so she is? or you dont know"

"she is. she told me"

"when?"

"when we were at the old apartment"

" is it mine?"

"what do you mean 'is it yours'?! of course it is!"

" are you sure? she came home late one night and had bruises on her neck"

"what?! when?!"

" around the time i kissed you"

"but she didnt know you kissed me, so why would she cheat?" he shrugs. " wait why arent you freaking out?! she might have cheated on you!" he shrugs again.

" she isnt worth my time or Alanas"

" you know what? i think you are going to do just fine on your own" i pat him on the back.

" thanks that really means the world to me" he smiles, i smile back.

" so what if it is your child?" i ask.

"i don't know maybe I'll meet him/her in the future, but right now Alana is mine and the other kid is irrelevant. its Kolby's responsibility now, she chose to run away" he makes a very good point.

"fair enough" i chuckle, so does he.

i know what you're thinking, Madi's flirting with Gray, wheres Ethan?! well first of all im just being friendly even if he did kiss me he's still my best friend and he's going through a rough time right now. second, Ethan is sleeping right now because he had a long day at work. as for jasmine i have her baby moniter in my pocket.

"well you probably should get some sleep if you had a busy day like Ethan" he nods and i leave.
what a mess.

(End of this chapter)

ok so you guys have been dying for me to update faster and im really more confident in my writing and it's motivating me to keep doing it:))💚 tysm

xx peace✌