This X-Mas

I love this song! Kairi is so beautiful!          

"Kairi, hand me that." You told your husbands three-year-old daughter. It's Christmas Eve and you're baking cookies with and for Kairi. Some to place out for Santa and others to eat before bedtime. This Christmas Eve she's spending the night. Last year she spent it with her mom and came over Christmas day to open the presents everyone got from Dave's side.

Handing you the red frosting, you begun to draw outlines and the sock shaped cookie. You gave Kairi a little plastic knife with green frosting, so she could frost the Christmas tree cookie. "Here. Like this," You sprinkled some edible glitter on edge of your cookie, so she could do the same.

"How my little man doing?" Coming up behind you, Dave placed his hands on your six-month pregnant belly. "He's been active all day." Sucking some frosting off your finger, you started on the gingerbread man shaped cookie. "I wanna taste some of the frosting."

"Get some." You said focusing on making the outlines perfect even though you wouldn't be able to notice them after Kairi fills them up. "I want you to give me some." He explained making eye contact to make you knew what he meant. Using a new plastic knife, you put some white frosting on your finger and put it by his mouth. Slowly sucking it off while keeping eye contact, your face started to get warm.

"You're so nasty." You blushed wiping your finger off. "You like it." Smacking your butt, he went over to Kairi and picked her up. She started mugging the air as soon as her feet wasn't touching the stool anymore. Gripping the knife tightly in her fist while looking at her daddy with the straightest face ever. It didn't even change when he started munching on her cheeks. He had disturbed her cookie decorating. Swatting his face away from her, she started kicking her legs.

You loved how he was with her. You couldn't wait to have your son. He wanted a son and was so happy when your doctor told you guys the gender. Dave already dressed Kairi like she was a boy. Made sure they were matching in some way. When you have your son, they're going to be known as the triplets. You had a feeling he was going to come out looking just like his daddy and nothing like you. But you were okay with that.

Carefully putting her back on the stool, he playfully mushed her head and she screamed at him and told him to stop. "Forget you too! Don't try to be nice to me later when you want me to play your movie." He said fake upset. She only rolled her eyes in response. "She doesn't care because she knows she can come to me and I'll play it for her." You stuck your tongue out.

"Forget you too!" Walking passed you, he mushed your head and took jogging into the other room before you could hit him back. "I can't stand your dad, Kairi." Laughing at her concentering face. Happy wasn't the right word to describe how you felt right know. You're married to the man you love, having his son and you have the funniest step-daughter.

-

Idk how three year olds act but my little cousin is 1 and he rolls his eyes, yells stop and swat people away from him. Even dodges them 😂 He's really smart.