Integra laughs which was odd to hear from her and I lean back on the wall listening to them talk about nothing. "Well your going to be like a normal person, a proper person and sleep in the room you were given. Now why were you crying? Also I want to know about the scars." Integra says and I smirk a little at the mention of Bree's scars. "Alucard." Bree says and I frown a little. "What about him?" Integra asks and the sound of the bed shifting lets me know Integra had moved. "He saved me from a ghoul today. I was sure I was going to die tonight, I was ready to die and he saved me." Bree says. Bree sighs before I hear a thump near where I was leaning on the wall. "As for my scars I got them working for my....for Mr. Bloodsworth. It's normal to get hurt in that line of work, it was kill or be killed." Bree says and Integra sighs before sanding and walking over to her. I was shocked when I hear the sound of skin hitting against each other. "Pull your self together." Integra snaps and Bree sighs softly. Integra soon leaves the room and she looks at me. "You were listening?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Fire has a secret about Mr.Bloodsworth. I'm shocked you didn't push it." I say and Integra looks me over before giving a sigh. "Find out what it is tomorrow Alucard." She finally says before walking away. I head to my room not long after and sit on my thrown thinking of everything that happened today.The next morning I walk right to Bree's room to talk to her but she was gone.She wasn't in her bed or the bathroom, it looked like she hadn't even spent the day in her room sleeping like normal. I leave looking for her until I finally stop at a gun range that was for snipers. There up in the nest was a mes of copper hair. I climb up there quickly watching her shot which was amazing. I had never seen a human shot that far away without a scope. "What do you want?" She asks not looking up at me. I chuckle at her as I watch her take a few more shots. "I was sent to get you for breakfast and I wanted to talk about last night." I say and she sighs before looking up at me. "I'm not hungry and I don't want to talk." She says before looking back down range. She ignores me before starting to shot again making me mad at her. She wasn't going to talk to me let alone go eat with the others and I hated missing my meals like this.

"You hate missing a meal go eat I'm not going anywhere." Bree says and I huff a little before leaving her alone to eat. Integra looks up at me when I walk in and I scowl a little not in a good mood after the way this day had started. "Master are you alright?" Police Girl asks and I ignore her before drinking the blood bag given to me. Integra shakes her head as she eats before pausing to look up at Walter "Walter where is Bree?" Integra asks and Walter frowns a little. "She should be here soon Sir Integra." Walter says and I scoff at him. "No she won't, Fire said she wasn't hungry when I ran into her a few moments ago." I say and Integra growls at me giving me a look that said she was mad. "Once your done eating get her in here." Integra growls out at me and I shrug not caring one way or another if Integra was mad at me or now. It would be nothing new to me for her to be angry at me. Once I was done I head back to the range to hear the soft bangs of a silenced gun going off. Bree was still there shooting as if nothing was wrong. I hear her give a small growl as she reaches for something. She stands up with her gun in one hand and a empty box in another. She turns to look at me a small scowl on her face as she climbs down before passing me. I follow her back to her room and she doesn't say a word to me at all.

"I'm not going to talk to you about my scars or about Mr. Bloodsworth." She says as she sits at the table pulling out everything she needed to make bullets. I had always wondered where she got all the bullets to practice with seeing the wide variety of guns she owned. "Why not?" I ask as I drop down in the chair across from her watching her work. She was silent for a long time making me mad that she wasn't talking to me about what I wanted or even answering my question. "Their in the past. This is the future. No need to bring the past into it." Bree finally says and I nod understanding what she meant. I wouldn't want people bringing up my past on how I became a vampire but at the same time I wanted to know about her not because Integra asked me to find out about her past. "When did you start training to be like this?" I ask not knowing why I asked her this. "Five, I was five when Mr. Bloodsworth started to train me with his men. I was the best he had by the time I was eight." She says as she looks up at me a bullet in her hand finished.

It was impressive how quickly she worked because of how many bullets were now in the empty box. We were silent after that only the sound of her making bullets and them falling into the box filled the room. Gun powder was a strong scent in her room but I could still smell her sweet blood that made my fangs ace to the point where I wanted to bite her but on the other hand I knew without her eating I couldn't even take her blood tonight. She stops what she was doing and standing up before walking to the bathroom. I can hear the water running before she walks out hands clean. "Go do something useful big guy." She says as she leaves me in her room. I follow after her silently to see her walk into the kitchen. "Walter what did you make today?" Bree asks and Walter gives a dry laugh. "Sir Integra's favorite. I made you something different, where were you this morning?" Walter says and I can hear the clinking of china and silver wear. "Practicing." Bree answers before I can hear chewing letting me know she was eating. There was a soft sigh before something was set down. "Don't look at me like that. I don't care if Integra wants to know my past or not I'm not telling anyone about my scars or about Mr. Bloodsworth. Why can't any of you get that at all?" Bree snaps and soon the door to the kitchen bangs open and she scoffs when she sees me standing there. "Bloody fools." Bree hisses as she walks away from us and Walter looks over at me. "What did you say to her?" Walter asks and I chuckle a little. "Nothing." I finally say once I was done.

Bree's pov.

Once alone in my room I strip down to my bra and underwear before walking into the bathroom and sitting in the empty tub. I was tempted to just end it all, a few simple little cuts and it was all over but with Alucard around my life would be saved once again. "Bloody fools can't they see I don't want to talk about it?" I mumble as I rest my head on my knees that I had pulled up to my chest. I should just run, run to someplace they wouldn't look and end it all then I can finally be free after all Alucard had Police Girl to look after now, I had no one to prove anything to here any more and would be killed if I tried to leave anyways. Three months I had been here now and what did I have to show for it? A deal with a vampire and everybody in my business. I don't know how long I stayed there but the cold finally started to set in making me feel numb to everything. I couldn't find it in me to care at all. Hopefully Alucard will leave me alone and I could have one night where I was alone with my thoughts to drive me crazy.

I fall asleep where I sit and when I wake the next morning I give a small sigh stretching out a little to get all the knots out of my back and shoulders. I take a quick shower and then dress ready for a mission hopefully one alone without the two vampires. I skip eating and head straight to Integra's office in hopes of catching her before she went to eat. "Bree is there something you need?" Integra asks as she walks out of her office and sees me. "A mission, alone if that can happen." I say as I toss my hair over my shoulder, it was getting long and needed to be cut soon. "No, you will not have a mission alone until you talk about those scars and I want to know what your connection to Mr. Bloodsworth was." Integra snaps at me and I scowl at her. "Fine." I hiss before turning on my heel and walking away. "What a poor teacher he must have been." Integra says and I snap turning to look at her and slamming my hand on the wall next to her head. "Don't ever talk about my father that way again you little twat. I swear to god I will kill you if you so much as insult him again." I yell in her face before storming away from her no longer in any mood for a mission or even to be in this house.

I walk right out the door and out to my car which I use to peel out of the place to a small hotel I use from time to time when I needed a hide out. When I make it there I hide my car knowing they would look for it so I leave it several blocks from where I was going to stay and walk quickly to the hotel. Once in my room I lay on the bed mad that things had gone down that way. No I wouldn't go back willingly they could kill me for all I cared but I wasn't going back today and not tomorrow. I give a dry laugh at the thought of Alucard going to my room later for my blood which he hadn't had in a few days knowing it would anger him. For some reason the thought of him mad over this one little thing made  me feel like I had some kind of power even if it was all in my head. I sleep for a few hours until the sun was up and head out to get something to eat and to meet up with some of the men I used to work with. They were more than happy to see me and even took me in for a few nights to trad stories of what had been going on the last three months. I gave them vague answers and they laughed at the trouble I was getting into. I felt at home with them again. God knows how long the Hellsing Organization would wait to come looking for me.