trippie

Its long but read it💀it gets juicey

(Unedited)

your pov:
You hear this loud ass screeching .you get up looking out the bedroom window.of course it is who it is.your loud ass neighbors.scarlxrd and trippie.you dont like them.one has no upper lip.and the other has no face apparently.always with his mask on. throwing on some slipers and a robe walking over there.you regret it instantly when the door opens before you can step on the first step.and out pops maz.ole weird ass boi.
"Aye the demons in our house told me you were coming.why you up so late anyway." he spits out all in one breath.
"Well.im up cuz of yall loud ass music.wtf is that anyway,kiss?"
He laughed at you.
"No babe,thats our shit."just then trippie came to the door pushing maz out the way.you never been happier to see his no top lip having ass.
"Aye?"he said but your eyes were on scar who had been on the floor still.
"Dont worry bout him moma he gone get back up"
Nodding he moved aside alowing you to walk in to the now quiet house.
"Now to what do i owe this amazing vist to" following him to the kitchen sitting at the island
You rolled your eyes.they are both delusional.
"You and scar or maz or w.e keep keeping me up at night with yall loud screaming shit."
"Im sorry moma" he said pouring his self some mounted dew code red.
"That shit is nasty.mountain dew is disgusting"
"Wrong!" he said before drinking the whole glass"moma this shit fye"
Why he keep calling me momma shit annoying.i pray for whoever birth this imbisle.
"Aye moma im sorry.music helps me cope with things."
Eh ima lil soft...ill listen.
You nodded signaling for him to go on.he sat at the island beside me.you turned so you could see him.
"My moma died.and my brother did to..i still rep blood for him"he then threw up signs with his hands whipping his nose then doing a thumbs down. His head looking at the furry red slippers you had on.
"Im sorry..i kinda ALWAYS like look at you guys weird.but-"
"You think im weird..but i think your beautiful moma"
His words hit you like idk where.you were shooketh.you did like him thats why you were always so mean.but wanted to denie your feelings for him..
"Uh i gotta go" his head whipped the slipers as you got up walking away over scarlxrds still body running back to your house.

When you was there safely you got right back in bed.fuxk i need my instagram. You thought.
When you looked in your robe pocket for it it wasnt there."fuck" you whisper yell.you got back on your slippers marching back to the house. knocking and all.no one answered.but you know you getting yo shit.walking around the house to a open window.climbing in the window.falling onto something plush but hard.the room was dark.but something groaned under you.
you tryed to sit up off their stomach but fell back down as they tryed to sit up to.eventually you didnt move.your arms clung to the persons torso and your head on their chest.the light turned on you whimperd your eyes closed.
"Y/n,what are you doing in my house in my bed." it was trippies voice.you looked up at him innocently then realizing your positions immediately springing up."i-i left my phone..." trippie shook his head at you getting up.noticing he only had on boxers that had a slight bulge in them you turned around covering your eyes with your hands.he grabed your phone from his dresser standing in front of you.you removed your hands looking at you phone snatching it back.shoving it in your robe pocket.
"Dont forget nun anymore moma" he walked back to his bed sitting down
"Your Not going ack to sleep?"you asked and he shook his head no
"You already woke me up.and why are you planing on breaking and entering again"
"Tuh.me breaking and entering" you helped yourself to a seat on his bed crossing your legs.his eyes shot to your slippers again.he grabbed hold of your legs pulling them causing you to fall on your back as he took them off then placing them on the floor."could have asked me to take em off"sitting upright taking off your robe setting it on the bed next to you.
Why was he so sad you thought.then you having brothers you know what cheers them up."trippie fight me" you said kicking him.he looked at the kick and sat there."ian fighting you in that lil top and those shorts."reviewing your pajamas you still didnt care. "fine." getting up you slaped him in his face not hard but enough.he got up quick as lightning body slaming you on the bed."ion fight girls...i tickle​ them" he got on top of you tickling you till you couldnt breath.
"Aye stop stop."he stoped.
"Aye ima get you fo that" you tugged at his dreads pushing him off you getting on top of him slaping his face playfully.witch he kept smiling at till you stoped both of you out of breath."your heavy yk that trippie"
You sat on him looking out the window at your house.
"Heavy?says you. Psh"
"Aye them lil lips looking sexy-what!" you said your thoughts outloud.
He didnt care for explination.trippie grabbed you pulling you down to him kissing you deeply.intensifying your nerves as you grinded on him while still keeping your mouth busy.eventualy he broke the kiss ina groan.you sat up still grinding as he watched your hips move on him.
"Y-your so hard" he groaned in response. You lifted off him for a moment pulling off your shorts as he did his boxers.positining yourself onto him taking every inch in idmeditly.youve been with guys that have been a stt back and let the girl do. It but trippie wasnt for that he griped your hips tightly thrusting up into you.you throwed your head back moaning loudly.this position wasnt his liking.puahing you off him he got on his knees. "Get on all 4's"
You did as told "yes trippie" he slaped your ass teasing your wet folds with his dick."i want to be called big.*slap*daddy*slap* 14."
"Uggh bug daddy 14" getting slaped triggerd you you reached in-between your legs grabing his dick putting it in yourself"fuck me daddy 14"
He began ramng into you. Arching your back throwing your head back.he grabed hold of your hair with one hand and the other on your waist
You were a moaning fit.the dick was never this good.
"Trip-slow-dow plea" you managed to getting​ out half words as your high pushed up to the edge.he ignored your request beating your walls intensely.your hair still tangled in his fingers.
"Fuccccck" you yelld as he pulled out and you came as did he on your back.

Once you cought your breath and you were both in his bed.tangked together he spoke.
"..so your beautiful and a freak...noted." you slaped him pulling at his dreads.
"Stop it."you blurted.
"That was to help you out of your feelings..yk about.-"
"Yea..ik thank you y/n..but yk i want you..like girlfriend want you" his top lip disappeared more as he smiled at you.you shook your head laying your head down on his chest."yea yea yea" when you were about to doze off tripies door opend wide.
"You serious.fucking loud ass trippie next time you fucking dome bra-aye its that y/n you dead-ok bye"he closed the door lightly.then trippie busted out laughing mimicking me "ahh fuck me big daddy 14 fucccck uhhh" he rolled his eyes to the ba k of his head making moaning sounds you slaped him again.
"Not funny"