"You need to focus?"

"Yeah, can you get me something?"

"Jeez, what do you need?"

"Go get my bifocals!" He said. "I hid 'em in my second fanny pack"

"Why do you have two fanny packs?" Stan asked.

I stepped out of the alley and waited to Bev to exit the pharmacy. As she walked towards me, i noticed how truly beautiful she was. Her face shape, her eyes, her hair, everything about her seemed perfect to me. Beverley was an extremely attractive girl. I couldn't help but stare in amazement. I reached into my pocket and went to hand her some money.

"Um t-t-thanks!"

"Even-steven!" She winked and held up a packet of cigarettes that she obviously didn't pay for. I nervously laughed and placed the money back into my pocket.

"Oh god, he's bleeding" We heard Stan say, she turned her head to see what all the fuss was about.

"Ben from sosh?" She muttered before walking towards me boys, I followed close behind.

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the band-aids!" Richie told Eddie. Ben noticed Bev walking over to them and push Eddie away from him, pulling his t-shirt back down.

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts" Bev asked as she got closer. The boys all turned their attention to her.

"Oh, no I'm good. I just fell" He told her.

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers!" We all shot daggers at him.

"Shut it R-R-Richie!" I blurted out but Bev didn't seem interested.

"Why, it's the truth?!" Richie asked shrugging his shoulders.

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She grinned giving a small wink to Ben, who suddenly became shy and looked down at his feet.

"W-w-we'll take care of him" I reassured her. "Thanks again B-B-Beverley"

"Sure! Maybe I'll see you around"

"Yeah we were thinking about going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow" I told her.

"Good to know" She smiled and went to walk off but stopped. She quickly walked back over to us.

"I'm sorry about Reina by the way, I know she was a close friend of yours" She began to say. "Have you heard anything yet?"

I looked over at Stan who winced at the mention of her name. Out of all of us, Stan was the closest to Reina, she was the first girl best friend he had so her going missing affected him deeply, he hated talking about her, it was too much for him.

"No, nothing" Eddie mumbled in a sad tone.

"Oh, she was so sweet. I hope they find her" Bev said with a sigh.

"So do we" Richie added.

"Okay bye Bev!" Stan hurriedly said, not making eye contact with the girl. She shot a look of sympathy his way before walking off. I placed my hand on Stan's shoulder, giving it a comforting rub.

-Patrick's P.O.V-

I looked over at my clock, 10PM. I sighed at stood up, putting a top over my naked half. I stuffed a pillow under my bed just incase my mum came in to check on me. I quietly opened up my bedroom window and climbed out of it, not shutting it completely behind me. I jumped down and opened my backgate before making my way out into the dark street.

Once I had reached my destination, my heart began to beat faster. Making my up the drive, I knocked loudly on the door and waited. The door creaked open after a few seconds and I gave a sweet yet sad smile.

"Patrick? It's late what are you doing?" Reina's mum said as she opened the door all the way.

"I couldn't sleep" I told her.

"Come in dear" I walked into the house. Her mum offered me a drink but I refused.

"I miss her Miss J" I sniffed. I wasn't going to let the tears fall that had began to form.

"We all do Patrick" She pulled me into a tight hug which I gladly returned. Miss J took a hold of my wrist and led me over to the sofa where I had sat when she had first told me. "Have you spoken about this to anyone.

"Nope, I never talk about my emotions" I told her, playing with Reina's bracelet.

"Sometime's it helps Patrick" I sighed and looked down.

"This is going to seem weird but can I...can I stay in her room, just for tonight" I asked. She gave me a confused look and thought about it for a second.

"I guess so if it will make you feel better" She smiled at me. I thanked her and made my way up the stairs. "If you need anything just ask"

I closed the door behind me, locking it. Her room was how she left it, a made bed, pictures on the wall and clothes folded neatly on her chair. I walked over to the picture, taking the one she had took of me and her, by force may I add, and examined it.

~Flashback~

"Please Patrick!" Reina whined as she held her polaroid camera.

"No!" I moaned and covered my face with a pillow.

"Oh" She said in disappointment. I looked up from the pillow and watched her slump down in the chair beside her bed, gently placing the polaroid onto her desk. Reina glanced over to me and pouted, I rolled my eyes. She was such a big baby...like me.

"Alright fine, I'll take one but don't show anyone!" I demanded.

A wide smile appeared on her face and she quickly grabbed the camera. I wrapped my arms tightly round her waist and pulled her down onto my lap, resting my chin on her shoulder. Reina raised the polaroid out in front of her. Once she felt comfortable she pressed the button, a flash blinding the both of us. I blinked rapidly as we waited for the picture, she was still sat on my knee.

"That's so cute" She told me as she handed the photo to me. I took ahold of it and looked, she was right we did look cute. For once I had actually smiled in a picture and I never smiled. I looked over at her, she looked so happy to me, Reina was also wearing my polka dot shirt...AGAIN!

"You're lucky you're my girlfriend!" I moaned and handed it back to her.

"Oh shut up" She told me and grabbed a piece of tape, walking over to her wall and stuck the picture down. I stood up and walked up behind her, spinning her so that she was now facing me. I licked my lips and looked down at her before pressing my lips against hers.

~End Flashback~

'I miss you' I though to myself as I stuck the photo back on the wall. I removed my clothes so that I was just dressed in boxer and pulled back the covers to her bed. Sighing, I climbed into her bed, wrapping myself tightly in the covers. I pressed my face against her pillow, breathing in the scent she had left behind and waited for sleep to take over my body.