Cant move

Kelly POV
Me and larry have been getting closer and i don't mean sexually. We talk a lot more about any and everything. He opens up to me and i open up to him. If we fuss or fight its nothing like what laurent and liyah do. They fuss like they're roaring at each other. Knowing liyah she finds a reason to fuss so she can get some sex out of laurent or just to get what she wants but when she's really in a bad mood fussing doesn't even describe her alter egos. I can hear them fussing right now. Relationships go through the fussing but thats normal.

Kelly: baby what are you doing?

Larry: flexing my muscles.

Kelly: *laughs* what muscles?

Larry: why you laughing?! I have muscles.

Kelly: im sorry baby. You do have muscles just little ones.

Larry: you really think my muscles are little?

Kelly: well larry you're not buff but you have muscles. Its just not big.

Larry: *pouts* you must think I'm too skinny.

Kelly: awe baby *kiss* i like you just the way you are. Don't be upset. I like you just the way you are.

Larry: *picks up kelly* do you really?

Kelly: baby i love you just like this. My sexy skinny man. Now we need to get up and go take a shower.
———————————-
Laurent POV
Liyah: I'm not listening to this. Fussing with you isn't gonna get me anywhere.

Laurent: you're the one who started the fussing.

Liyah: no i don't. Whenever i tell you something, you automatically think that i'm fussing with you.

Laurent: because you are. You have an issue with everything. You're fucking crazy.

Liyah: so now I'm crazy. I'm crazy? Ok well my crazy just wont sleep with you tonight. My crazy ass wont sleep with you for the rest of the week. And since you think I'm crazy I'm gonna show you how crazy i can get. *walks out room*

Laurent: DON'T WALK OUT OF HERE WHEN WE ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION!!

Liyah: KISS MY ASS YOU MOTHE- *slams door*

Larry: *walks in Laurent's room* is everything alright bro?

Laurent: *sigh* no its not. We fight so much about any and everything. I don't even know anymore.

Larry: you fight in relationships thats normal. Don't stress over it. Just give liyah time. You know she loves you.

Laurent: well why does she argue with me so much about everything?

Larry: have you ever asked yourself that? You need to talk things out with her. Maybe she fusses with you because you be acting stupid and not listening to her. Go talk to her like a man and not a bitch and so whats right.

Laurent: she doesn't even wanna sleep in here for the rest of the week.

Larry: well you better fix it fast before you don't have her sleeping with you ever again.
———————————-
Liyah POV
I hate fighting with laurent but sometimes he just gets on my nerves and does stupid things. I just want him to understand what I'm feeling.

Laurent: *opens door* baby can we talk.

Liyah: *sigh* what for? Its not like your gonna listen.

Laurent: i am gonna listen liyah. I just wanna work things out with you. I don't want to be fussing with you all the time. I hate that it gets to point where we are always fussing about something.

Liyah: when i'm talking to you i need you to understand where you are going wrong. Its not about me fussing at you or acting crazy. I just want you to listen to me and not fuss.

Larry: is everything alright in there? I don't hear any screaming.

Laurent: everything is fine larry. You don't have to worry about a thing.
——————-
BECKY POV
Blake: baby where are you going?

Take out the enemy once and for all. I cant stand those two bitches and i shall expose them for the true dick sucking whores that they are.

Becky: i'm going by Sarah. I'll be back later.

Blake: okay babe. Can you bring back some food.

Becky: sure. Call you when i get there. *walks out house*