Chapter 2

When I get to my next class im not surprised to find the whovian is back. Silly girl. She just can't take no for an answer. I sigh as I must sit next to her in class. I glimps over at her. She's drawing some really good fan art and I'm impressed; but even with her good drawing skills I still don't like it. It's us. Kissing. Ew. I look back at my own desk to find a note. Of course. I open it to find that it's from her. 'Damion, I know you have told me no, but i would like to invite you to a picnic. Just me and you. You don't have to count it as a date. And I promise that I wont speak of any of my "weird" shows as you put it, rather anything that catches your interest. Thank you, Christina' I know that she is in love with me. Head of heels. I sigh and lean over. "Christina?" She looks up and quickly hides the paper. "Uh. Yea Damion?" I try to keep at least a small smile on my face, with much effort that is. "I'll have a picnic with you, I guess." I could see her eyes light up and her silently freaking out inside. "But it can't be tomorrow night, I have a family picnic I must attend." She nods and lean back in my own desk.

When I get home that day my father asks me how my day went. I ignored him and go to my room, he probably really doesn't care anyways. The "picnic" was planned for tonight. I look through my closet; not like I'm going to change. It's just the fact that I'm bored. There nothing to do in this hell of a house. I jump onto my bed and sprawl out. I could hear my dad talking to my sister. Of course he never talks to me. Bitch. One day I'll get my revenge. For now I have to worry about this stupid picnic, that's right by my house.

Something starts poking me in my back so I take off my backpack. "Much better." I say to myself as my mom walks in. "What is?" I smile. At least my mom is there for me. "Oh, just something was poking me. Nothing too big." She smiles. "Alright. May I come in?" I nod and she sits on my bed. "Anything new?" I sit up. "Yea, I'm meeting this girl for a picnic later today..." Of course I can tell my mom most things. "Oh! That sounds like fun!" I frown. I already know it's not going to be fun. The girl asked me out. Damn. Am I really that desperate? I shake my head. Of course I'm not. My mom looks at me quizically. I've taken too long to answer. "Not really, she's been trying to get with me since freshman year. She just can't no for answer. So today I figured I might as well get her off of my back." "Well let her down easy, ok?" My mom replies. I nod. "Of course." She stands up, kisses my cheek, then leaves.