02

Your POV
I grabbed my biggest suitcase and placed my favourites items of clothing, shoes, accessories, and of course my sketch books, camera, and I'm hoping that Sam still has his ukulele and they all have their video games from what...13 years ago! I hope they can all give me some tips in the creative arts. I can't wait to see them. After I've packed, I decide to do some light makeup and chose my outfit for the flight. I mean I want to be comfortable, but I wanna look good.

I grab my keys, purse and phone, look in the mirror one more time before I leave and lock the door

I grab my keys, purse and phone, look in the mirror one more time before I leave and lock the door. I don't know how long I'm staying for so I better have packed well. I grab my keys, drive to my sisters house and leave my car there and she offers to drive me the rest of the way to the airport. After we get there, I hug her goodbye, grab my suitcase and sit in the airport waiting area. After 3 1/2 painfully boring hours of anxiously waiting for the flight and uplifting phone calls with Nikki about how excited she is for me to meet the boys, it was finally time to board. I sit on the window seat next to an annoyingly adorable couple who were here on the honeymoon. Man, I wish I had a boyfriend. Who knows? London may be the place for me.
—————
7 hours of sketching, editing on my laptop, listening to music and watching as many Marvel movies as possible, we landed. I was in London. I was so scared and anxious but unbelievably happy. After I waited for my suitcase off of that weird turn thing, I took out my phone to call Nikki. "Oh darling, I'm so happy you're here! I couldn't make it out so I sent Tom, Harry, Sam an Harrison to pick you up. I told them to meet you near the gate, they have a sign so you know..." I cut her off with, "I'm sure I'll recognise them Nikki! They were and I hope still are my best friends! I'm so excited! I'll see you at home!" I tiredly pull the suitcase to the pickup point and see 4 boys holding a sign with my name on. I walk closer, seeing that none of them had seen me yet and once I get close enough and see them all, my face smiles so wide. Tom looked at me in shook and he other's followed. "Y/N!" They all yelled and ran up to me and hugged me. I miss this and damn,they all look really good.