Brainwash

"Pierce!"Alexander entered the room with an evil smirk upon his face, narrowing my eyes with a glare that could kill. From day one I knew there was a reason I didn't like him. But this....

"Steve Rogers and Allie Hemmings. What a pleasure." I looked over at Steve, seeing him glaring as I grabbed onto Bucky's arm, coming from around him, just as he softly grabbed my arm, looking at me with his eyes narrowed.

"No..... what are you doing...?" I softly ran my hand over his arm, trying to comfort him as I smiled a tad, my heart picking up its pace. I'm not just going to go down without a fight.

"Doing whatever I can to save you..." He stroked my hand gently with his thumb, knowing by now that I was in no way a threat to him, then slowly let me go as I continued towards Alexander, until I was standing a little bit away from him, his gaze landing on me as his smirk got bigger, disgusting me. What kind of a man could do something so vile to someone and still smile like that? A monster. That's who.

"You really think you can get out of here and take Barnes with you?" Bucky looked up upon hearing his last name, anger written all over this face as he realized what he had just said. He just admitted to everything he's done by saying his name. A life was stolen for selfish reasons!

"Why... why?!" Alexander smirked, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked confident about what was happening, clearly having so much more planned.

'Well it's simple. Hydra needed someone who everyone would fear. Someone who would be seen as a ghost story. Someone that could get around anywhere. Someone who could kill. And you just happened to be who they found. And it didn't hurt that you were the best friend of Captain America" My face grew heated, my body shaking, balling my hands into fists as I huffed, wanting to knock the hell out of him.

"He could of had a life! Hydra took that away from him! And made him an asset, having his family believe he was dead all these years!" Steve was fuming at this point as he put his shield at ready, glaring daggers into Alexander's head.

"You made him into something that he would never be and made him do things he'd never do! And you really think you can get away with what you're doing?!" Alexander smiled, evilly, an unknown look flashing through his eyes as I narrowed mine, sighing. Oh no...

"Oh... I know I can Captain..." Alexander signaled some of the Hydra soldiers into the room, pointing at us with his little smirk planted firmly on his lips, my eyes widening.

"Take care of them!" I pulled out my gun to shoot, when some of them took hold of Bucky, dragging him out the door. Panicked, I started running after them, my eyes wide with panic and fury as I kept on running.

"Bucky!!!" Let him go!!" Steve ran out behind me, taking down the soldiers as I ran faster, faster than I ever have before as Bucky looked at me the entire time, the look on his face causing my heart to shatter into millions of pieces, tears slowly started to fall down my cheeks.

"Allie!! Steve!! Please...!" I screamed, feeling a couple of soldiers grab my arms as I looked to Steve, seeing him knocking some of them to the ground, just as one came at him, hitting him hard over the head as I screamed louder, trying to break away from the grip they have on me. The last thing i remember is Bucky's face as he was pulled down the hall, the look of terror he had. Then everything went dark......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes, being met with nothing but darkness surrounding me as I slowly stood to my feet, my legs wobbling from all the fighting. I slowly looked around the room as my vision finally came back in, when my eyes landed on a passed out Steve right across from me. My eyes widened with panic and fear as I ran over, falling to the ground next to him, gently shaking him.