The Friends House

*Melody's point of view*

Today was finally the day! I was going to Niall's friend's house! Niall drove to my house and picked me up in the front. "Are you excited to meet them?." Well of course I am, I said. But really I was super nervous. My hands were sweaty and shaky. What if his friends didnt like me? What if they thought he could do way better than me? Which was the truth. I was brought out of my thoughts with,"Here we are!" In front of me stood a huge house! It was absolutly stunning! There was stones on the exterior on the walls. There was these little sidwalk stones to get to the house too! We knocked on the door. It opened and we were greeted by a huge grin. "Louis!". "Niall!" Niall gave the guy a huge hug, then he introduced me. I was surprised when Louis came and gave me a big hug! It was very overwhelming.  Anyways we went in and their were three other guys sitting on the couch watching soccer. They all turned their attention towards me and gave me a huge grin. They stood up and adjusted themselves and introduced themselves. I found out all the names of the biys there was, Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam. They were all really nice! Right from the start I knew that Liam was a fatherly figure. Louis and Harry were kind of the stupied ones. Not because they are dumb, but in the sense that they screw around all the time. Zayn was more quiet and mysterious. Anyways we all decided to watch"derby" which was soccer and wat snacks. I got tired and accidentally fell asleep! Niall texted my mom telling her I was staying over. They clicked the first time they met. She really likes him! He took me up to his room. I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked next to me to see Niall Horan SLEEPING NEXT TO ME!!!! It was really weird but I kinda enjoyed it. His warmth next to me. He was so cute when he slept! I just realized, that was the best day of my entire life!

*Author's note*

hey guys its abbie im so sorry I havent updated in forever! so she atayed with him! ahh!!! "cries five ever" lol so I hope you liked it! vote/comment/share and yeah.

*story*

so yesterday I was at McDonald's doing homework and this lady fell on the ground and started having a seizure. I had to call an ambulance and they were asking me all these questions that I didnt know what to say. And ugg I was so stressed!!! ugg ok story over! lol