Your the vampire king? Yeah right!

Beginne am Anfang

I was within a few feet of my car when someone dropped down in front of me blocking my path. She had wild red hair that made her head look like it was on fire. Her blood red eyes look me over and she had a smirk on her face. "What a lovely smell you have dear." She says before walking over to me a procedural look in her eyes. I back away just as quickly as she advanced on me. "Stay back." I growl out as I raise the bat and before I can blink she was in front of me the bat snatched from my hand bent in half useless on the ground. "My ghouls should have killed you by now." She purrs showing me her fang like teeth and for the first time since I was five I was scared my life was coming to an end. There had only been three times in my life that I felt scared for my life ending before now and once when I was five on my first mission for father. "What a sweet smell you have. I can't wait to have my fill of you." She purrs before leaning in ready to bite me. I struggle against her hold that was tighter than I had expected before she is stopped but a dark chuckle. She pulls back a little letting me see the man off to our right. He was dressed in a black suite with riding boots, a red hat and jacket and red-orange glasses on his face. His hair was black like the ink spilled out of a old glass bottle but I couldn't tell how long it was because of his hat.

The woman that was holding me hissed at the man holding me even tighter and I feel like my left arm might be snapped in half. "She's mine, I found her first." The woman hisses and I struggle against her not liking the way she was talking about me. "Is that so?" The man asks as he starts to walk over to us. The woman loosens her grip on me enough for me to slip my hand into my sleeve and pull out the shinny silver knife I had recently gotten. I slice out at her making her hiss in pain as she is forced to let me go smoke rising from the cut I had given her. "You'll pay for that." She screams as she runs at me knocking me over so my head hits the ground hard making my vision blurs but I still had the knife in my hand and instead of her weight being on me ash rains down. I could hear footsteps getting closer and I was looking up at the man in red looking down at me. "You do smell good." He says as he leans down which is the last thing I see as I black out.

Alucard's pov.

The girl passed out after killing the vampire and I was careful to put her silver knife back where it came from. She had no idea how lucky she was to have had that and I take her back to where my master was waiting. I had watched this girl kill twenty ghouls before running into said vampire woman. My master was shocked by the sight of the bleeding girl in my arms. I could tell just by her smell that she was a virgin that I could easily turn should I want to. Her scent was mouth watering but I shake the thought away as my master looks over the girl. "That is Mr. Bloodsworth messenger. To bad he is now dead, killed by a vampire ride. Walter let's head home and clean out her wounds." My master says and I chuckle. "She killed a vampire." I say making my master look at me as we travel in the car. "Really? How?" My master asks intrigued by the news. I chuckle once more before explaining things to her and once she was put in a room her head cleaned and bandaged just like her left hand I sat in the chair watching her. It would appear that Integra had a reason to be afraid of this girl who worked for a mercenary. I found her copper colored hair that was short, cut to her shoulders. I had only caught a glance at her blue-green eyes but I was trying hard to not just bite her. Her blood was sweet smelling, I wanted to taste it and would have to make some kind of deal to get what I wanted.

True I was ordered to kill the vampire she was fighting but it was her blood that had drawn me over to her in the first place. I sat there all day and half way throw the night her eyes open looking around quickly. She finally looks at me and sits up quickly ready to pull a weapon on me. "Your finally awake. My master wishes to talk to you." I say and she gives a small sigh before nodding and following close behind me to my master's office. "Alucard what did I tell you about knocking on the door?" Integra asks before her eyes fall on the girl. "Your master is Sir Hellsing?" She asks before shaking her had a few times and I lead her over to the chair forcing her to sit in it. "I am his master now let's talk about the woman from last night." Integra says making the girl huff a little before nodding her head slowly. "First off what is your name?" Integra asks and the girl sighs a little. "Bree Fang." She says and I smile a little. I like the way her name sounded it was powerful and delicate at the same time. To bad I will never call her by her name, I needed to come up with one for her. I didn't pay much attention to the two women talking until she finally said something that caught my attention. "Vampires aren't real and Mr.Bloodsworth can't be dead." She snaps and I chuckle a little. Spite fire might be a good name for her but I didn't like the way it sounded because it felt wrong.