Chapter 2

I'm just wondering why he thought it's was ok to just interrupt me like that. See this what happens when you elect a Cheeto as president , white folk start wantin to get bold. If Obama was still here this wouldn't be happening.
I'm broken out of my prejudice mind by the bell, so I hurry , get my s.hit and go before the lil mayo daddy can even say a word. See I'm not a liar, so I ain't just gone sit here and lie like he ain't fine, cause he is. If I was on the white boy bandwagon I would fasholy hop on heem real quick.
  Getting to my last period was easy, now getting through it..... was another story. Now I have no idea how I haven't noticed him before , maybe it's because I only realized his fine white ass existed today but, the mayo daddy is not only in my fourth period but also my sixth.
  "Can anyone tell me the square root of 69?" *in my mind* "damn this nigga annoying, who tf know the sq-" "Amyah, can you tell me the square root of 69?" "Man do I look like I know the square root of 69?" "Tsk tsk tsk, pay attention." I roll my eyes and attempt to pay attention, but a second later I hear a faint screaming sound, lookin to my left I see the mayo daddy with his headphones in. I notice that the screaming is coming from his headphones, at first I'm thinkin "is this boy watching p.orn? White folk..smh" but then I'm like "nah he listening to them angry white men screaming 'song lyrics', again... white folk"
  "Turn that shit down man" apparently I can't whisper cause the whole class done turned they ass,es to look at me " yes may I help you?" And like I thought they turned right back around.
  I can still hear that screeching sound these white folk call music and all I can think about is bouncin up on his a.ss.