Time for Sex

The two made out passionately. Theo grabbed Sinnamon's face and drove his tongue deep into her mouth. He positioned himself to where his cock entered her pussy. He fucked her as hard as he could. His dick began to become sore, but he passionately continued thrusting himself into her.
"Fuck be harder, daddy!" Sinnamon said.
"As you wish you sexy bitch!!!" He stopped fucking her pussy, turned her around and shove his cock up her asshole.
Sinnamon screamed in pain and pleasure. She must not have known which to feel. He turned her back around and shoved her on the ground. She laughed as he jumped on top of her.
He bit her tits and fingered her. She began to moan. So loudly. He took pleasure in it.  Finally Sinnamon had a beautiful sounding, moan-inducing, passionate orgasm. Theo then took his big fat dick shoved it down her pussy and thrusted himself into her. He moved up and down until finally he was about to cum. He told Sinnamon and she pushed him off of herself, put his dock in his mouth and sucked until he cummed.
She wallowed his warm, white seed and it dropped down her mouth down onto her tits.
"You missed something." Theo said and  sucked Sinnamon's tots until they had orgasms, or boob-gasms.
The two stopped fucking and lay on the ground moaning.
Then they made out...
Their tongues slipped around hugging each other.
Seventeen minutes later, Theo started to get dressed. He smiled and she smiled back.
He handed her 350 dollars and she took it putting it in her boots at the corner of the room. Then she talked to him.
"I don't ever say this, but you know what. I don't give a shit. That was sex unlike any other, Theo." She said.
Theo felt it too. He had never felt that before. It wasn't just a feeling in his cock, but he felt something he had never felt. Not even towards his wife, Meredith. "I feel something inside me." Theo said. "Like we were meant for each other. Maybe see could umm... swap phone numbers, go out for a date, and rent a hotel room?"
Sinnamon didn't answer with words. She answered with a wink and then pulled her phone out. They didn't only swap genitals that night, but also phone numbers and a strong, sexual, passionate connection. Theo knee he would see her again very soon. Very soon. He left The Prissy Pussy knowing he loved whatever Sinnamon's real name was more than anyone else who he had ever met.