0060

YOU COULD HEAR THE WAVES CRASHING AGAINST THE SHORE.

And the sky was painted with the prettiest hues of pink and orange and you could even the ocean from where Naomi and Sebastian laid against each other in their little vacation bungalow.

"I'm so glad we're here." Naomi broke their silence and briefly looked up at Sebastian. His eyes were closed but he was still drawing little lines and shapes against her skin with his fingers.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." She hummed as she reached up just a little to place a sweet kiss against his lips. "So happy."

Sebastian smiled. "Me too, Angel."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "I'm very happy that the universe decided to put me right in front of the door that night. I know it's only been a few month of knowing you, but I can't see myself not knowing you, holding you..kissing you."

Naomi accepts his kiss happily, smiling against his lips. "You're so sweets to me." She spoke softly as she shifted her position between his legs to situate herself on top of him, straddling his lips.

Naomi was so sure about Sebastian, she wanted nothing more in this moment and every other moment than to have him by her side. So, she didn't think twice when she slipped out of the white tank she was wearing, showing skin. Sebastian instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him to meet her lips in a much needed kiss.

This very moment, in each other's arms, connecting with one another on one of the most intimate levels—they both shared the exact same feeling. That they could do this forever.