Chapter Two: A New City

"Stuff your eyes with wonder. Live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic then any dream made or paid for in factories."-Ray Bradbury.

Y/n's POV

After that loooooong ass ride, I actually survived. And I was glad to find out my butt didn't look like a ironing board after sitting for that long. I reached my destination and immediately I was left in shock. JYP BUILDING?! I phoned Pops immediately to ask him what the hell was going on.

He just laughed and said, "Did I forget to mention, my friend is JYP?"

My jaw dropped. On the ground. Nowhere to be found. What the fuck. JYP?! DAFUQ.

"Y/n!!!" he came down to greet me. Me bring the idiot I am, wa sleft in shock. In like a permanent state of fangirling. I may have mot looked that calm on the outside, no matter how much I tried to keep my cool, internally I was screaming my lungs out.

"I'm gonna make this short because I have a meeting to go to. One of my stars will show you where your dorm is, because I really am in a rush," explained. "Y/n meet Young K of DAY6. Young K, Y/n. He shall show you around. Please enjoy your stay," and he was off.

"Hello, Y/n... I am your building tour guide for now. Your real tour guide is upstairs. I'll be showing you ariund and I hope to becoming friends with you. First, lets take you to your dorm, "he grabbed my suitcase. "No you don't have to take it for me, I'll carry it myself!" I was about to grab it from him but he stopped me. "What kind of man would I be if I let a lady carry her own luggage. I'm here to help, so let me help," he carried on and led me inside. Inside, was beautiful. The company face sitting at her desk doing her job. Staff running around making sure the groups are where they're supposed to be. A huge Chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Cream walls. And right above the entry desk, JYP was written in blue big letters. Absolutely spotless too. Not a piece of dirt lying on the floor. "Y/n? You coming?" I hadn't realized that I'd been staring until Young K broke my gaze. "Yeah," I looked down and followed him. We entered the lifts, and he pressed floor 6.

"You'll really like your neighbors. Although on both sides they're really loud. You share a dorm next to DAY6 and GOT7," he explained. Well damn. How am I supposed to survive three months when on both sides of me I have multu talented adorkable good looking idols next to me?!

"Y/n pkease treat us well. We will look out for you. If there's anything you need, you can come ask us. We'll help you," he said very sweetly. We reached our floor. Third door to the left is your room. The first room on every floor is like a little storage rrom for each person. So GOT7 is the second and we're the fourth door," he handed me a key. "Let's go in," I open the door to reveal a big dorm. Well not big, but big enough for me. He followed me behind and placed my suitcase down. "I'll give you some time to unpack. Then, maybe you'll join us for dinner? Just to give you a little heart warming friendly faces,"  he asked. "For sure. Thank you, Young K. For helping me already. I'll see you later," I smiled as he left me alone.

*After unpacking*

"All done," I sighed as I dramatically flew on to my bed just like Disney Princesses do. I checked the time...
"6:30?! I have to get ready!" I hopped into the shower first thing. I washed my hair and washed my body. I hopped out, and got ready. I decided to slip on something casual. It was only 7:00pm now. I put on a pair of ripped jeans, a white top and a pair of slip on sneakers. I dried my hair and decided to leave it normal. It wasn't bushy, but it wasnt calmer either. I out on a beanie to hide my laziness. I applied a light layer of makeup. I grabbed my phone, and ask Young K where to go. He said to just go downstairs, since they'll all be waiting for me there. Without hesitation, I walked out my room, making sure to lock it. I went downstairs to be greeted by both my new neighbors. "HIIIIIII!" they all yelled as soon as I went down. "Hey!" I greeted back. "So, Y/n, where you from?" was the first thing Jackson asked me. "South Africa," I said. "WOAH. Did you see any ostriches?!" BamBam asked. I laughed and shook my head no. "Not where I live..." I said, giggling. He started to frown. "Don't frown. If you guys ever come to SA, I'll be sure to take you guys on a Safari Trip," I said trying to cheer him up. Immediately he smiled wider then the Cheshire Cat. If that's even possible. "Guys, what should we eat?" Jae asked. "Y/n?" they looked at me. "I don't know. All I know is that I'm not drinking anything but water or coke and I'm not eating pork. (a/n for all my Muslim readers, I gotchu)." I said. "Fair, how about fried chicken? Something light?" Jinyoung suggested. "I'm down," I shrugged. I realized Jackson never stop staring at me. I never think much of it though. "LETS GOOOOO!" Jae yelled.

Authors Note:

Inshallah next chapter will be up tomorrow. My thumbs are tired since I've been undating each chapter with over a 1000 words. Except for this one.

Next chapter will be at the resturant.

Vote, comment and follow.

~Aaliyah💕~