Day 1✋

Dear journal Jolene...

If you thought or think that this s is gonna be one of those cringe,highschool,love,poem journal kind of thing then you my friend are absolutely wrong... No offence😂😂

This is a place I get to explode and write about anything and everything from baby pandas🐼 to talking  chickens 🐔 that can sing🎤 dance 💃 and cook 🍳

Where I just talk about life, school and other random cool yet highly debatable facts about boys, girls and others...

###

Hey friends, how y'all doing?
Good,fine,dandy,excellent,...
I'm Sharon but go by so many random, weird, brain cracking,spine breaking, teeth chattering name...
Like...
*pororo.. Now you might ask what the heck?  But yes ever since @saphfirely Blessed me with the name originally meant for her, I started thinking...now the name above is a dogs name (uncontrollably fond)  if you're a Korean fan then ✌🇰🇷 YO YO YO what's shaking?
And I gave her the same name pororo after the death of a very insultive Nick name ggae dong ah meaning 🐶💩now if you understand the emoji you're brain should take you to a section in your head called the emoji analysis contract neutral hectic part... I just jomboed words together...and it should be translated to... Dog poop.. Yeah we're weird like that..

Another nickname
*girlie... Thanks aunt...

And so on..

I am 16 going on 17 in exactly 10 months, 6 days so happy almost birthday to me... 😁😁😁

I enjoy horror movies, cringe romcoms and seeing shirtless hot  boys fight over anything even if it's a piece of scraped gum...

My favorite color yellow
Cause why not...

Favorite candy... Snickers cause it's the only candy I'm legally allowed to take...

Favorite all time villain.. Dead pool.. I mean just just come on...its dead pool... With his dead and pool and killing oh the hotness...

Favourite watt pad stories... Chasing red, breaking the bad boy, The quirky tale of April Hale, Rivals, The beast, perfect illusion,bad boys mission,Tylers gem,my fake boyfriend,my life with the Walter boys,bad boys game, how to turn a good girl bad,his blonde little secret,the boy who broke the rules,a year agreement, bad boys rules, pizza girl, bad boy taught me to fight and about 1269587340980000 more I just got tired... I love watt pad and all its writers or wattpadians...

Favorite movie... The fault in out stars, me before you, if I stay etc now I know I watch sappy love movies but in my defence I love them...

Favorite quote... " it takes 206 bones in your body to frown but 4 to get up and slap the shot out of the person that made you angry" classic 😂😂😂😂😂

Okay so that's it 10 random things about me...ill put up new ones every day and if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask no matter how weird it us besides those are the fun ones... So I'll see y'all soon

*whispers to unknown person* men I am so good with goodbyes..

Unknown person "okayyy"

So uh by... Bye😨 dang it a bee...