My steps started to rush as the adrenaline started to pump my blood.

I surely love my fans but I definitely don't want to be groped by a group of hormonal teenagers.

"That's him!"

I heard one girl scream and I quickened my steps until I am running, my cheeks burning red and my heart beating rapidly.
Just when I was about to turn on an alley, I felt someone pulling me on a corner and my back soon landed on the wall, a warm hand covering my mouth.

"Stop moving if you don't want those girls to hear you," she told me and my eyes went wide as I realized that she's speaking in Korean.

I gulped.

How would I know she's not some crazy fan?

As if my eyes could get any wider, I watch as she quickly removed her black long coat and her black cap, making her strawberry blonde hair fall on her shoulder.

As if I am in a trance, I study her golden-brown eyes being covered by her perfectly long eyelashes.

Is she wearing contacts?

And her lips, it was so red but I am pretty sure she's not wearing any lipstick, her cheeks so puffy though she was biting the inside of the right part of her mouth.

She looks.....perfect, breathtaking...

"Remove your jacket," she ordered and I had to blink twice as I was broken off from my trance.

"What?" my cheeks blushing as I realized that she caught me staring at her face.

By now, she was only wearing a gray sleeveless shirt tucked inside of her shorts showing me a perfect view of her beautiful body.

Shit. And her body is a bomb.

I gulped.

"If you're done checking me out, can you please remove your jacket so you can wear my coat? That is if you still want to escape from the hands of your obsessed fans?" she raised her eyebrow.

As if on cue, we suddenly heard the steps getting louder indicating that they are almost near us.

I quickly removed my jacket, my white shirt tucked on my ripped jeans showing.

I quickly wear the long coat that she was giving me as I felt her put her cap on my head.

I was still wearing the coat when a few girls stopped a few meters away from us.

It was a little dim on our location but I was pretty sure they recognized me.

I was frozen in place after a gurl screamed towards our direction.

"Oppa!"

Before I can even react, I felt her lips crashing towards mine, her eyes close but the beating of my heart inevitable.

Her lips were soft and it tastes vanilla.

Did she just had a vanilla ice cream?

Her lips started moving perfectly on mine as if she had already done this multiple times.

What's even weirder is that I felt butterflies.

Before I can even respond, the kiss got cut off and I watch in awe as she turns her head towards my fans.

"What oppa? Go away! Can't you see that my boyfriend and I are making out? Stupid kids!" she muttered angrily and I must admit, even I was a little intimidated by her tone of voice.

"Tss," the fan scoffed. "Your boyfriend isn't even anywhere close to our oppa." and then the impossible happened, they left.

Once they were out of sight, a long sigh escaped her lips, and her hands holding me by collar got released.

She raised her eyebrows at me and I was lost for a moment.

"Are you not going to release your hands on my waist?" she asked and I immediately released my hands from her.

Everything happened so fast, I didn't even realize that I have unconsciously wrapped my arms around her waist while she was kissing me.

"I'm sorry," I muttered, my cheeks blushing red along the process.

"It's okay. I'll take your jacket since you have my coat and cap. And take this. I'm sorry for the color." she stated as she hands me over something.

My brows furrowed as I realized what it is.

A mask. A pink face mask.

She was about to leave when I stopped her.

That's it?  She's leaving?

Man up Jeon Jungkook. I told to myself.

"Can I get your name or your number at least?" I shyly asked.

I am Jeon Jungkook of BTS. I was sure she knew me because she knew those girls were my fans. Maybe she liked me that's why she kissed me.

I was a little confident about myself when she suddenly scoffed.

"Don't flatter yourself too much," she stated and I was a little taken aback as she turned her back on me.

"Be thankful for your sister. If not for her, I wouldn't even go near you moreover save your stupid ass from those obsessed fangirls of yours." she snickered before leaving me all alone.

My mouth hanging wide open as I stare at her figure walking away from me until her shadow was lost from my sight.

What the hell just happened?