o.oo

☆

"You two have been in this evidence locker for--" Captain Dozerman stopped mid sentence as he realised what was going on right there in front of him. He yelled out a big "hey!" out of alarm, making Detective Amy Santiago panic and push Detective Jake Peralta away from her.

"What? Nothing." She yelled out.

"Nothing-- you were just making out with Peralta." Dozerman accused.

As the two detectives tried to deny the accusations their captain laid on them he only got more agitated.

He started screaming about how they were done and that he'd be there for a long, long, long time.

In the middle of his rant he suddenly froze, realizing he was having a heart attack. Voicing his realisation he fell over, right on top of evidence boxes.

The two detectives were shocked. Not fully grasping the situation just yet.

From behind them, they heard a voice speak up: "Maybe one of you should get help?"

The two detectives turned around, grasping for their guns, before realising they didn't have them with them because they weren't in the field.

The person standing there -even though small- still looked intimidating. Her brown eyes seemed to analyse their every move.

"Who are you?" Peralta questioned with suspicion.

Without saying anything she showed them her NYPD badge. Making the two detectives relax a bit, but not fully though.

"Like I said, someone should get help." She stated again, glancing at the Captain.

Without any hesitation, Santiago stated that she was going to get help and scurried off.

Peralta immediately went to his new captain, trying to comfort him while help was on its way. He listened to Dozerman's last few words while the mystery woman stood at a safe distance.

After the captain took his last breath, the woman took a step closer.

"Oh damn, you guys just murdered the new captain-- awesome!" She said, a bit too excited.

Realising how disrespectful it sounded she immediately said: "Wait no that sounds disturbing."

Peralta looked up, raising his eyebrows. "You think?" He mocked her. "Who are you anyway?"

But the mystery woman did not answer. She just smirked at him, enjoying it a bit too much that he didn't know.