I whimpered in my mind at the truth in her words, but my wolf growled loud and furious before lunging at her throat.

Fangs and claws flashed, blood sprayed but soon I had Ava pinned to the ground by the neck, she struggled, but I growled into her matted and bloody fur to submit and soon she slowed. 

A vile and jealous thought then entered my head. It would be so easy to kill her, and the problem would be solved. All I had to do was sink my fangs into her vile flesh a little further and then she would be gone. 

NO! I was not a monster, I would not murder and kill with our necessary reason. Killing her was the wrong thing to do, who was I to decide who was worth living or not. I removed my jaw from her neck, growling all the while and slowly stepped back. It was obvious I was the victor.

'Phoenix!' growled deep voice. 

I turned and saw the King, the royal Beta, Adam and my so called mate.

All the wolves in the training grounds turned and bowed to their king, 'What is going on here if I may ask.' said the King in a calm but dark voice, his eyes like many trained on me in my wolf form.

Ava had shifted back into human form and looked like shit. 'It-it was he-er your Majesty! She attacked me without warning and I have done nothing wrong!' The bitch said pointing a finger at me, I growled loudly anger bubbling up, How dare she! After her disrespect and the mercy I have shown!

Violet cut across angrily, 'Ignore Ava your majesty, she is lying. Ava provoked Phoenix, angering her by telling um... stories of Prince Marcus' er activities, she then insulted Phoenix's wolf, and the moon goddess by saying she was wrong to save her as an infant.' 

A growl was then emitted from Marcus, I turned my silvery steel gaze on him the man whore, but as I looked into his face I only felt pain, heartbreak and anger. 

'IS IT TRUE!' I screamed through mind speech, causing everyone to jump.

Marcus made not movement, just stared into my wolf's eyes. But I saw the answer in those dark pitiful orbs. 

'Everyone leave now, that's an order!' Shouted Marcus, everyone began to leave apart from the king, Adam and his father, and then the slut Ava lying naked the ground still covered in wounds and trying to look weak and pathetic, 'Ava go!' Boomed the King.

'But-' I couldn't believe her disobeying the king.

'I want you gone you lying whore!' Shouted Marcus.

I part of me glitters with hope when Marcus said lying, but I stomped it down knowing it was foolish to hope.

Ava ran away quickly and when she had finally gone, all gazes where on me, the king's, the Beta's, Adam's and Marcus'.

'Shift' Said Marcus

I growled and snapped my jaws at him.

'You want this in wolf form, fine.' growled Marcus, I heard his bones begin to crack and then this enormous monster of a black wolf stood in front of me radiating power. My natural instinct would be to bow my head in the presence of such a powerful wolf, but I fight that and kept staring coldly into the dark, almost black eyes.

He growled deeply at my stubbornness and disrespect, I could almost feel the ground rumbling. In my mind my wolf began to whine, at the pain both Marcus and I were in, I snorted what pain could Marcus be in, I growled back at him. 

'Ok that is enough!' Boomed the king, I bowed my head to him and Marcus very unwillingly dropped his gaze in a sign of little respect.

'One day I, Elizabeth or both of us will die, and it will be up to you two to take over the ruling of all the packs in the united states, and I feel like I'm watching the future of my kingdom crumble right in front of me.' He growled out, he was emitting so much power and anger, I ducked my head even more and let out a tinny whine,  not used to this amount of authority begin directed at me.