《2》 Yuuei Exams and Reunion

Elizabeth

It's been ten months since I thanked Katsuki for saving me. 10 months since I trained with All Might and 2 minutes since me and Izuku ate a strand of his hair to recieve the One For All quirk.

I just walk to the room were the exam suppose to begin and I bump to someone. I look up and saw my best friend. "Shouto?" I ask in disbelief. "Cass? How are you?" He ask.

"Good. I trained for 10 months for this!" I exclaim. "You know, they have a recommendation exam." Shouto said. "What!? Why didn't Dad tell me!" I whine. He just chuckle.

"Well, you have to go or you'll be late." He said. "Oh. Bye Shouto!" I said running away. Finally I reach the hall. I sat between Katsuki and Izuku. Mic Oji-san explain how the exams work.

Hmmm. I can use both of my quirk in this. I thought. I was with Izuku while Katsuki have another field. I change into a blue sports bra, black shorts and my hair in a ponytail. As the exam start, I created a portal and teleported infront of dozens of 3pt Faux Villains.

Normal

The heroes saw the brunette smirk. All of the robots start to be surrounded by blue fire. "Star Katana." The brunette mumble. A bright katana appear on her hand. On a blink of an eye, she already slash 36 dozen of 3pt faux robots and gave her 432 points. Then she heard screams. She left without a trace to the source.

She saw the 0pt faux robot. Then she saw Izuku jump and punch the robot. She fly to catch him. As she land, Recovery Girl healed her and Izuku.

Natasha

I got home. "Mom, Dad. I'm home!" I exclaim walking to the living room. I gasp as I saw Uncle Dipper, Uncle Tyrone, Aunt Pacifica and Aunt Mabellina. "Congrats on the exam, my little star!" Mom exclaim hugging me. "Yeah. That was pretty cool." Uncle Dipper and Uncle Tyrone exclaim and glare at each other.

"Now, let's go. We'll be late for our reservations!" Aunt Pacifica exclaim. "Where?" I ask. "To Gravity Falls. It's been awhile since we visit it." She said. "Now, let see. Ah ha, here we go!" She snap her fingers and my clothes change into a blue dress. Yup! Aunt Pacifica's quirk is fashion.

We arrive at a place calle Greasy Dinner. It live up to it's name too. I ordered a chicken and pancake. I saw Mom and Dad flirting. "Mom Dad. Keep the flirting in your room." I said munching on my pancake. They all chuckle. Let's say, that night was awesome.

Days past. I was drawing the view from my room till Mom burst through the door with Dad. "Natasha! You got the letter!" She squeal waking Waddles JR. "Really?! Give me!" I whine. I read the information and I pass in Class 1-A. Yes! Best Reunion Ever!