Chapter 8

I arrived back into Toronto the next day, and Liam was there to pick me up at the airport. Zach hasn't called or texted since we last spoke two days ago.
I spot Liam and hug him.
"How was it?"
I sigh. "Rough."
He nods. "Zach missed you. He wouldn't stop talking about you..."
I look down. "Oh."
"Is something up between you two?"
I shake my head. "I don't know. I'm just conflicted, I guess."
"With what?"
I shake my head, signaling I didn't want to tell him.
"Okay. Well let's get you to your dorm."
He drives me back to my dorm where Zach was sitting on the bed. But as soon as he looked up, he ran to greet me.
"I missed you!" He tackles me with a hug.
"I was gone for two days." I say laughing.
"Two days too many. Who was I supposed to record with?"
Liam clears his throat in the background.
We all laugh.
-
When I finish unpacking, Zach demands I record with him. He invites Liam as well. I don't argue; I've been waiting to play since I got home.
We all log onto our computers and join a game. He does his intro, introducing Liam and I. I remember to call them Graser and H while recording.
Zach acts stupid as always, and Liam roasts him as always, and I sit there and laugh at all of it, as always.
Liam ended up winning although it was all three of us in deathmatch. The video was posted by that night, and I read through the comments.
"You three are all so cute together!"
"Record with Mackenzie more!"
"You and Mackenzie are so cute together."
Zach slept over that night. Liam didn't mind, luckily. It's weird, because we haven't really talked much since he confessed that he liked me. I still don't know if we're a thing or not, and the thing is, I'm starting to like him. But the worse thing is, I still like Zach.
Bee was over Jordan's so Zach slept on her bed.
We didn't go to bed right away, in fact I decided to turn on Frozen.
We sang along to all the songs even though it was almost 2 AM, and somehow managed not to fall asleep.
The movie finished around 3 AM, and as soon as I turned off the TV, Zach was asleep.
I smile. "Goodnight." I whisper, although he was beginning to snore, so I knew he wouldn't answer.
I lean back and close my eyes, trying to forget why I was gone in the first place.

___________________________

A/N:

Hope ya enjoyyyy I'm sorry it's been taking me a while. Also idc if chapters are short anymore lol when it seems like a good place to end I'll end it.

Twitter: @OhMyTwizz

YouTube: OhMyTwizz

IGN: Cameron925