Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2

Start from the beginning

    Guren was surprised. The Chinese survived after the virus spread and killed everyone.

"So what is your army?" Mari asked confidently.

   "The Japanese Imperial Demon Army," Guren answered wondering about the possibilities.

    "Hmm Japanese,so your countries Army is alive amazing,"Mari looked at Guren's wounds.

  'Amazing they don't heal. Probably not as close with his demons,'she thought as the healing process should have begun.

    "Your wounds? Are they bad?" She asked wanting to know how it felt to feel a lot of pain.

  "It's just a scratch,"Guren shuttled it off as he touched the wound he got by the noble.

   "I can treat it for you if you want,"Mari suggested staring at him,"I want to prove my trust."

'Ughh there mostly human,' She thought as she looked around.

Guren kept his eyes on her as her expression didn't change. Arosa looked in the distance. Akiyoshi walked by Arosa.

  "She's going soft,"Akiyoshi mumbled under breath, knowing her friend wasn't going in the right direction.

   "Is that bad?" Arosa asked as she heard Akiyoshi.

  "It could be,"Ichiko said as he stood by both of them,"If she goes too soft she will trust. And if she trusts. She'll be heart broken. And hell will come upon them. But we can trust her. She'll protect us no matter the cost."

    "'Wow is she that bad with people,'Arosa thought knowing she had other problems as well.

      "She will start bugging for the pills" Akiyoshi added knowing her addict was strong.

   "Oh no not those pills,"Ichiko remembered when it was bad.

   "Wait is it??" Arosa tried to remember if they were the same pills.

    "Yup those," Akiyoshi said knowing they will need more of them.

    "My question is why?" Arosa asked confused.

     Akiyoshi and Ichiko looked at each other. "Because sometimes your sister goes to far with her demons," Ichiko Lied as he looked at Mari from far away,"And remember she is not only human."

      Arosa looked down. 'Oh god,she can kill anyone if she lets it in,'Arosa thought.

   "It's fine,I'll just get it treated,"Guren Said to Mari.

    "Ok,well how rude of me to have my weapon out," Mari said as she put both hands on the weapon.

     Guren studied her as she held it with both hands.

   "Divide,"She said as the weapon divided into two katanas. The purple markings turned red or blue. She drew them away.

   "So where are your leaders?"Mari asked curiously.

    "Well You will soon find out," Guren said as he walked away,"I have another question,why did you kick me?" He Asked curiously, "Twice?"

    Mari looked away. "Tell him Mari,"she heard someone giggle. Mari turned seeing that her demon was here.

     "Awww c'mon he can't see me,"She grinned happily. Mari looked down at her hand realizing she was touching her red katana. Mari smirked,"Well we would of looked bad if you died,almost twice."

    She let go of her red katana and the demon disappeared giggling.

Guren chuckled,"I guess it would have. Now don't stay to far behind."

    "Wow just like that. We follow you," Mari joked.

    "Well we both want to kill those bloodsuckers. So whats wrong with that," Guren Laughed.

     Mari started saying commands.

The Hostages were no where to be found.

Meanwhile,

    Arosa looked and saw Yūichirō . Yūichirō saw her. She wanted to thank him.

   "Hey you?"Arosa ran up to him.

    He looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused of why she was here.
She looked at him. "Your name is Yūichirō,right? I wanted to thank you for warning.."

    A girl with blonde hair came and interrupted ,"Your suppose to stay together with us as squad...." She saw Arosa. And she stayed quiet. Yūichirō was surprised.

   "Yuu!" A boy with brown hair and green eyes came and hugged him, "I got worried about you."

   "Get off me Yoichi!" Yuu Yelled mad as tried pushing him away. A pinked haired boy came alone and laughed at them.

   Arosa giggled. She never seen people so happy.

    "And who are you?" A girl with purple hair and a big red bow asked as she stood by her.

   "Oh my bad, I'm Arosa Ann," she said seriously.

   "I'm Shinoa Hīragi,Captain of this squad," Shinoa said with a smile on her face.

   "Oh hi there I'm Yoichi Saotome," Yoichi said sweetly as he noticed Arosa.

   "Well I'm Shihō Kimizuki,But Just call me Kimizuki," the pink haired boy said seriously. The blonde girl stayed quiet. Shinoa elbowed her.

  "Well now that we know each other, did you know why your army is coming with us?" Shinoa Asked curiously.

"Oh my si...I mean my Commander wants to make peace," Arosa corrected herself. That's not what she only wants,Arosa thought.

   "Oh well, I hope we become great friends," Shinoa giggled.

   Arosa smiled,"Hope we do."