Talk

Xia Yao's Point Of View
    I to the bathroom and grabbed some medicine. I made him another glass of water and handed them to him. He took the medicine and drank the water without any problems.
    "Were you trying to forget an ex girlfriend last night? If you drank that much you must've," I said, half
    "Actually no, an ex boyfriend. Choi." He said and chuckled a small bit, putting emphasis on boyfriend.
Then I bell rang in my head. I ever so slightly remembered someone. "The one you dated in college?" I sad and sat down on the couch beside him.
"So you remember him, but you don't remember me?" He asked, playfully. I smiled. "Anyways, yea. We got back together a couple months ago." He said.
I nodded. It was quiet for a couple moments before he asked me a question, breaking the ice.
"Do you have a special someone in your life?" He said, nudging my arm.
"Actually, yes. His name is Eric, hes American, but he moved from America to live with me." I told him and blushed.
    "Awe, you're blushing!" He said and pinched my already red cheeks. "That's sweet of him, but where is he?"
    "He's away on business," I told him and sighed, missing him. "But where's Choi? I'd like to see him again sometime."
    "Well, when I go home I can take you with me. That is if you're free?" He asked.
    I nodded. "Eric is the only one with a job, so I have an empty plate."
    "Good," he said and turned the TV on, making himself at home.
    I chuckled slightly. "You haven't changed."
    "So you do remember me? Liar!" He said and began tickling me, knowing my weak spots.