Singing In The Rain

Start from the beginning

     "Loki's worked with him in the past, knows who he is and where he likes to hide." Tony rambled, stepping across the lab as he spoke.

     "And now he's willingly helping Sera 'control' her powers. Not to mention he rallied the team together." He stopped in front of me, eager for an answer. "So you think that Loki's been working with Thanos this whole time." I finished, causing Tony to slap his hands in excitement. "Got to admit, it's a little suspicious."

     I pulled a hair tie out from my pocket. "Okay but why would Loki help Thanos? What's in it for him?" I gathered my long strands of damp hair and began to place them back in a pony tail.

     "Not sure, world domination? A place in Thanos Taylor Swift squad? Anything Loki's craved since he was a kid?" Tony brainstormed.

     I looked out the window at the stars flying by. It sucked to think that he had been lying to us but it hurt to think that he was using Sera. Again this was all just a hunch but it kind of made sense.

     "Alright. So Loki's a traitor. What now?" I let the thin sweater I had on fall off my shoulders slightly. "Well we can't trust him. Can't rely on him any more then we do."

     I looked down and the jeans covering my legs. "Yeah but we can't arrest him. We don't have any evidence." Tony frowned, collapsing back into the chair. "So we can't do anything."

     I wrapped my arms around my black cotton shirt covering my upper half. "Well we can know. We'll see it coming a little bit at least." I assured him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

     A soft knock on the door caught our attention. A tall, handsome, blonde haired, blue eyed man stood in the door way. He was wearing a grey form fitting t shirt with some loose black pants. 

     I felt a smirk tug at my lips. "You can come in." He smiled and made his way into the room. I turned around a revisited the hulk buster designs.

     Two arms wrapped around my waist and I felt a head rest on my shoulder. "What are you working on?" Steve's voice whispered in my ear. I dropped the missile into the blue print. "Working on upgrading the Hulk-buster armor." 

     I felt him smile into my hair. "What are you doing??" I asked, spinning around the finished arm. He hummed into my neck. "Hugging my favorite person in the world."

     I felt my heart flutter as I turned around into his arms. "What's gotten into you?" I mused, poking his nose gently. He smiled. "What do you mean?"

     I narrowed my eyes up at him. "You're extra lovey dovey right now." I rested my hands on his broad shoulders. "Well when you have Victoria Stark as your girlfriend you can't help but love her. Plus I don't know how much time I'm going to get with you when we have to save the world." He ended with a puppy pout that pulled at my heart strings.

     "Galaxy and I think you're pretty amazing too!" I said with a smile, closing the gap between us. His lips moved in sync with mine and I relaxed into his touch. He wrapped his arms around

     "Eewww! Guys I'm still here!!" Tony wined, making a gagging noise beside us. I ignored him and smiled as I thought popped into my head.

     I ran my fingers through Steve's hair and deepened the kiss. It was tender and passionate. His soft lips fit with mine perfectly. Tony shook his head and closed his eyes. "Make it stop! Please! Uhg!"

     I smiled as I pulled away from Steve. He stared at me with those crystal blue eyes and gave me one last peck. "ELCK! Nasty!" Tony whined, wiping his eyes.

     I turned my head away from Steve's tempting lips and glared at my brother. "My mind is forever tainted with that memory!" I rolled my blue eyes at my over dramatic brother.