"Please Stop, You're Scaring Me."

Tori's P.O.V.

     I let out a gasp as I jumped awake.

     My big frightened eyes were jumping all around the empty alley in search of anyone who may have seen that.

     I saw no one and let out a shaky gasp in relief.

Breathe

     Echoed through my mind as I tried to calm myself down.

     My heart was racing at a thousand beats per minute, I was drenched in sweat and laying against a wall in a dark alley way. 

     "It was just a dream." I whispered to myself, crouching my knees against my chest.

     My knees pushed forward with every breath of air.

     The beating in my head came to a stop and my eye lids lowered to a normal gape.

     The blowing of the wind filled my ears. The quiet and stillness of the morning.

     No chaos, no villains, no fighting, or global destruction.

     "Ahg!! Make it stop!" A distant grunt from a familiar voice filled my ears.

     I rolled my eyes into my head and sighed.

     "Back to work." I pushed myself off the ground, using the brick wall for support. My knees were still wobbly but I couldn't focus on that right now.

     I shook the long strands of hair from my face and started jogging out of the alley way.

     The cool wind whipped through my hair and against my pale skin as I stood in the open street.

     The man's grunt filled my ears once more and I darted to the left. Making a right turn around the blue Subaru I slid to a stop at the sight.

     "What is it with you guys and getting your butts kicked by food?!?!?" I cried, growing angry and how out of shape they all were.

     Sam squinted up at my through the stampede of oranges pelting him. "It's not me it's the stupid fruit!!" He defended, getting smacked in the face by the oranges in the process.

     I rolled my eyes and walked across the crowded and dirty street. Dodging each piece of fruit like nothing.

     I reached the fruit shop and simply turned the orange container over. Flipping my hair back as I stood up I rolled my eyes at Sam's idiotic face. 

     "Better?" I asked sarcastically, he stared at the orange box in amazement.

     "But how-you-I-when-where?" He stuttered, still trying to fathom the fact that I just turned it over so the fruit could no longer fly in his direction.

     "Never mind, we need to find Wanda before she get's to vision." I told him, receiving a huff in agreement.

     "Does anyone have eyes on Wanda?" I asked into the coms, slowly gaining my power voice.

     "Tori?? Oh thank goodness you're okay." Sera breathed, sounding as though she was running.

     "Yeah yeah, where are you guys?" I asked a little annoyed at the fact that she doubted my skills. Which taking in the recent events was an accurate conclusion but nobody needs to know about that.

     "Right here." A voice called out from across the street. Suddenly my knees felt weak again and all the emotion threatened to spill from my soul.

     Steve started marching over to me, group following close behind.

     My breath caught in my throat as he stopped only a few inches in front of me.