The Last Row 🔞

Sehun • Stepbrother
Yoona • Stepsister

-

Sehun and Yoona were heading to the airport from their house. Their parents were in the first row. The space in the boot of the car was extremely limited, so they decided that Sehun and Yoona shall sit on the third row while the luggages were placed on the second row since the second row has the biggest space.

"Oppa, are we reaching yet?" She pouted.

"Not yet, dongsaeng. I told you to take a nap, we have 1 more hour."

"But oppa, I couldn't fall asleep." Yoona whined like a little girl.

He only laughed at her tired face. "What can I do to help you, hmm?"

Sehun patted her back. Yoona was only wearing sport shorts and a singlet. Her head was on his broad shoulder while she hugged him. She lifted her legs to the seat and snuggled closer to his chest when the coldness hit her.

Yoona blushed when she felt Sehun's muscular arms around her and his firm chest under her head. She could even feel the shape of his abs under his cotton white shirt. Her heartbeat raced when he slipped his hand down to her waist and squeezed it gently.

"Sometimes I just wish our parents aren't married and you're not my stepsister."

Yoona stared at him. "Why?" She frowned. "Are you annoyed of me? Am I not a good dongsaeng?" Her tears were threatening to fall. She was hurt when she heard his words. She thought that Sehun doesn't like her.

But instead, Sehun kissed her forehead. "Pabo, that's not what I meant." He looked at her in her eyes adoringly.

Soon, Sehun's gaze lowered to her lips, then to her collarbone, her cleavage that was kind of visible from his view, his hand around her tiny waist, and her long slim legs. His eyes went back to hers and stared at her.

"Because if our parents aren't married, I will marry you." His hot breathe reached Yoona's ears and neck, sending shivers to her.

Yoona widened her eyes at him.

Yes, I fell in love with you since I first saw you, and I love you more everyday when we live together, not as I'm your brother, but as a man.

"R-really?"

I love you too, since I saw you at your house, you were so good to me, I fell more in love with you as days passed, not as a sister, but as a woman.

"Yes." Sehun smiled at her sincerely.

They stared at each other for a brief moment before Sehun slowly lowered his head. When he brushed his lips over hers, they felt the spark.

Sehun smiled at her cute and shy reaction. Once again, he lowered his head and this time, their lips touched. He pulled her closer to him, if it's even possible. Yoona kissed back when he carressed her thigh. It was passionate yet sweet. Yoona opened her mouth when Sehun asked for permission. Their tongues danced together in sync.

His kisses went down to her neck. He started placing wet kisses on her, but made sure that he didn't leave any hickeys. Yoona's breathing became heavy and she let out some tired sighs.

"Sehun..." She whispered into his ear. He felt so turned on.

Sehun gently placed Yoona on the seats, letting her lay down, then he hovered over her after glancing at their parents on the first row who were busy chatting.

Yoona let him take off her singlet and unhooked her bra, exposing her boobs in front of him. Sucking on her nipples and groping her breast, she was trying not to moan. She bit her lower lip and let out small sighs to contain her moans.

And the actions made Sehun's friend even harder.

His hand went to her inner thigh and carressed them.

"Y-Yoong..." He suddenly moaned quietly.

Yoona just slipped her hands into his shirt and touched his abs. She carressed them and squeezed his manboobs. Sehun groaned softly as he felt pleasure.

His hand went to the waistband of her shorts and panties. A small smile crept onto his face.

She is so wet for me.

He looked at her as if asking for permission. Yoona nodded at him and gave him the precious smile that Sehun always treasures.

As her womanhood was in front of him, he entered a finger into her entrance. Yoona flinch at the sudden touch and moaned softly. She held onto Sehun's muscular biceps whilst he pumped slowly into her.

"T-there...there..."

Sehun smirked and pumped faster into her. He kissed her fully to prevent any moans slip out of her lips. As she was about to cum, he lowered his head to her womanhood and licked all her juices. His skillful tongue licking her vagina made Yoona cummed for a full 10mins.

Soon, they switched places, with Yoona on top of Sehun. She took off his clothes and stared at his exposed member in horror.

It is so huge.

Sehun chuckled heartedly at her cute face. Yoona slapped him on the chest and pouted. She saw how Sehun stared at her boobs bouncing and she smirked.

She lowered her body on him. Yoona made sure her body grinded on his and she watched as Sehun bit his lip to hold his moans.

"S-stop teasing..." He whined. Which she stopped after enough playing.

Yoona played with his balls and grabbed his member. Sehun gasped when Yoona stroked his member in a fast pace. When it got slower, she lowered her head to his body and placed kisses on his abs, making Sehun groaned quietly.

Lifting her head up, she stared at Sehun whilst he looked at her with lust and want.

She went back to stroking his member. As the pace went faster and faster, eventually he cummed and Yoona licked them off. Her lips lingered around Sehun's member and licking it made Sehun cummed again and again.

Finishing off, Yoona laid down on top off Sehun. Both of them panting for air.

"I love you..." He muttered into her ear and kissed her hair.

"I l-love you t-too..." She said and kissed his bare chest.

"Sehun, Yoona, we're here!" Their father exclaimed happily at the driver's seat.

They immediately get back into their clothes and tidied them.

Sehun got off the car first and when Yoona was about to get out, he grabbed her hand and helped her down.

He looked at her with a loving stare and squeezed her small hand in his warm one.

Knowing the meaning in each other's gazes, they blushed and walked together hand in hand.