A Lunch with Harry, A phone call from One Direction and a happy me.

Harrys aunt was down stairs making some lunch for us as we approach her, i notice that the kitchen is no different than the rest of the house. Its very well exotically decorated and has that warm glow of excitment with a bit of edge to it. I feel Harrys hand carres my shoulder and it brings back slight pain which makes me whimper.

   "oh sorry i forgot," he says.

    I just smile and nod an its okai and he smriks back at me showing his dimple off.

   " You took a long time in there!" he gestures towards the door.

   " Ha yea well, it takes time for beauty," i say jokingly.

  " Well you sure look beautiful,'' he says eyeing me.

 I feel the blood flood into my face making me blush harder than ever and i turn away smiling from his remark.

  " Um, thanks," I say shyly.

  " Sure thing, come on lets go my aunt is waiting for us down stairs,'' He exclaims.

    I nod and Harry starts to skip down the stairs like a 4 year old kid i remember him as, which puts a smile on my face and all the memeries flying past me in my memory.

  _______________________________________________________________________________

" Well alright you two, come on and eat the foods ready, I set it on the table for you guys ; I'll take the drinks in a bit,'' chrips Becky (Harrys aunt)

 I cross over to the other side if the dinning room and take a chair nest to Harry. I look down at the meal and my mouth waters and as if on command my stomach growls like a dying lion. Harry lets out a chuckle and begins to dice in. I just stare at the glorious food set out infront of me I know its not much but to me its a feast that i have never had in my life.

   Freshly backed bread, pasta, chicken, and mashed potatoes and when Harrys anut brought out the drinks me mouth went dry to see that it was green mint tea. It amazed me how one plate could hold so much goodness.I was about to go deeper into though when Harrys phone buzzed and he answeared it.

   "Hello?'' he said, " Jane its for you,"

   " Hello?'' i asked

    "Hey Jane, its me Louis;... AND me Nial.....DONT forget me, Liam..... OH alright guys leave the best for last ha, hey Jane its me Zayn," they all say into the phone.

   " Hey guys Ive missed you i cant wait to see you guys tomorrow night," I sqeal.

  " Ha we miss you too love and we know, tomorrow will be the best! oh, and in the morning we can go shopping and then go to the park sounds fun right guys," Says an excited Louis.

   " The only fun part is when we have to go to the park so we can play some football or how the americans call it soccer aye!" Harry screams loud enough for the boys to hear on the other line.

   " Oh whatever Harry! you know we love you too and when i say we i mean me ha okay see you guys tomorrow," exclaims Louis.

  " Ha okay any last words before i hang up boys?'' I ask.

   " Brush and shower daily, stay away from spoons; they're scary oh and look out for our little Harry; he can be a bit much if you know what i mean,'' says Liam.

    " Eat loads and loads of carrots and if your full stuff them in your pockets or something for later dont wanna waist precious carrots now do we?," yelps Louis.

    " Take care of your body, stay fit and eat right got to look good," says Zayn.

      " Eat a lot of food dont mind what Zayn said you look beutiful no matter what and and food is good for ya'! " exclaims Nial.

 " Man, you guys make me laugh, well bye Love you guys!" I say

   " Bye Jane we love you too," they all chorus and then i hang up

    I hand Harry back the phone and when i look donw at his plate, hes practically done with it. How can such a fit and muscular boy keep off all that food he eats.

    I dive into my own plate and devour every last bit till im completely stuffed, which doesnt take long since i dont eat that much and am not used to all this wonderful food.

   "The boys will be here by 11 pm so they are ganna stay in the rooms across from you hope you dont mind your staying in my cousins room and once the boys are here we'll stay 2 more days and then leave considering you and Louis want to do all that shopping,'' He says

    I hadnt noticed Harry leave the dinning table and was already set out on the couch. I lifted myself off the smooth wooden table and walked towards the couch and dropped myself off next to Harry. He scooted closer to me and threw his arm around my shoulder and started playing with my hair.

  " I like how your hair is a fierce red and your eyes the lightest of green and the brightest of blue, but the thing that got me the most is your intreging curls they hang natrually over your body at awkward angles making your appearance look more striking," explains Harry.

    I blush a deep red but smile from ear to ear showing off my own set of dimples.

  "Thanks,'' i respond.

    He gives me a heartl laugh making his chest vibrate and i scoot in closer to him leaning my head on his chest. He smells of fresh cologne and pine making me want to inhale more of it.

   " I cant believe its been 8 years since we became best friends, it feels like just yesterday you were that new girl in our thrid grade class with 2 pig tails and a yellow sunday dress,'' says Harry.

  " You remember that?'' i ask.

    " Well yea i do i remember when my mom picked me up from school and some kid said he had a huge crush on you and was ganna ask you out tomorrow and me, wanting to be the first and best at everything, though otherwise for that kid; so i went after you but then you were really sweet and didnt want to mess around with you so we became best friends, ha and then we became king and queen of the play ground,''  He infers

   " Oh yea we did and i still remember that kid asking me out and when i told him no he started crying so the teacher gave him a lollipop and he shut up,'' i say

   " Ha, thats right, man we had good times; or like the time i put a frog in that girls lunch because she was bothering you, she freaked out but she kept messing with you so i put worms and a spider in her purse, she totally flipped and swore to never bother you again!,''  Harry exclaims

   " we had an awesome childhood,'' I say.

   " We sure did,'' relpys Harry. "Well i know its a bit early but, lets go put our stuff together and take a short nap is that alright?'' Harry asks.

   I nod and help Harry get off the couch. He doesnt let go of my hand until we reach the stairs and we're halfway up.

   " I'll be down here if you need anything im ganna be the last door on the end of the hall, to sum it up its a neon blue door alright,''  he says.

  " Yea sure ill call you if i need anything,'' i respond.

  I smile and give him a hug then walk up the rest of the step to the room. My head begins to throwb and the pain in my stomach makes it growl, I feel dizzy and weak; at any second my legs would give out if i hadnt made it to the bad in time. I rest my head on a plush red pillow and and lift my arm slightly swriling my hand in circle movements on the soft canvas of the bed.

  My eyes grow heavy of sleep and the pain starts ease from me again. Everytime i hit the bed its like a new life so calm and up lifting i dont ever want to leave it. I grow less and less conscious of my surroundings around me as i finally fall into a deep sleep thats been calling for me what felt like for ages and roam to the land of happiness even for a little while.