T

Serena ran through the busy streets. Its just 8.30 in the morning and it seems as if the whole city is wide awake.

Lumious city, as its name suggests, is a city of lights. Luminous. Even on the darkest of days, Lumious city was always awake. Alive. This magical city was home to more than half of the total population of Kalos. It had the most prestigious institutions, hospitals and malls. This city had the least crime rate and highest economic growth rate.

The Kalosians living here were proud citizens. And so was Serena.

But right now she had to focus on her way to school. She had to ignore the various boutiques and salons that called her. She had to avoid the showrooms that displayed the best of the best dresses. She had to pass all those yummy-food stalls that prepared the best delicacies. She just had to ignore it all. Avoid it all. Pass it all.

8.49 am. That's the time Serena burst into her class. That's the time, everyone looked at her. That's the time she received some glares and some sympathetic smiles. That's the time when Dawn gave her an 'again?' look. That's the time Serena felt so embarrassed that she could run all the way back home and hide in her closet, shut herself in and never come out again. That's the time her phone beeped. That's the time she received a text. That's the time she checked her phone. It was Keta.

Serena looked around and noticed that there was no teacher, so she slowly went to her seat besides Dawn and sat down. She let a huge sigh of relief escape her mouth as she placed her bag next to her. At least, the teachers wasn't there to give her detention. After all, it was the third time this week now that Serena was late.

"Saved today, Sere. Ms. Frost must be on her away." Dawn said to her desk-partner.

"Yeah, saved today Dawn. But I really think that Ms. Frost is as bad as me when it come to punctuality." Serena chuckled along with the bluenette.

Serena looked at her phone again. She tore her eyes of the screen and started looking around for anyone using his or her phone. She looked at the text from Keta.

Keta: Late again, missy. No worries I will wake you up the next time.

Serena slowly scanned the room for anyone suspicious. But no luck. Instead her eyes fell on Ash Ketchum who was sitting just in front of her.

Ash Ketchum. He was just perfect in every aspect. Look-wise, personality-wise and intelligence too. Not only for Serena, but for all the girls he was prince charming. He had fans and enemies. Enemies consisted of the jealous boys since he had all the girls at his heels.

Serena was snapped out of her day-dream by Dawn who pointed at her phone.

"A notification from Keta? Who are they?" Dawn whispered.

Serena opened the text and read it.

Keta: Are you still there on Earth? Cause you don't seem like it...lost in your own world, eh?

"Keta, they are just a stalker who have been following me around since yesterday." Serena remarked sarcastically before keeping her head on the table.

"This is so annoying Dawn! I don't know who they are. Not even the gender. It is all so frustrating."

"How's that?"

"Dawnie! You got a person knowing every single detail about you and you just don't know whether it is a him or her, whether this person is your classmate, friend or a stranger. What if they cause trouble?"

"Chill Sere! What all do they know? Maybe just your name, address and phone number."

"They know you are my only friend Dawn!" Serena groaned.