chapter 1

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  CARTERS POV....

It is Monday the first day of school in eight grade
i got up early picked out my clothes i wanted to wear so i wear my black joggers and put on a blue shirt that said my daily routine and my black sneakers. When i got downstairs mom was making bacon and eggs for breakfast i ate quick because mom was telling me to hurry because she had to get to work and she don't want both of us to be late i took a granola bar from the refrigerator and mom drove me to school. when i got to school i have design arts so i packed my stuffs in my locker and went to class it was so good to see everyone back at school. When i reached to class i saw a new girl in class she was very beautiful she is like the most beautiful girl i have ever seen she had brown hair black eyes a lot of eyebrows a small face and pink lips just my type of girls she looked perfect i like her.I didn't realise i was staring until she came up to me my heart skipped a beat.

KAYLEY'S  POV....

It is my first day at William Bay High School so i packed my stuffs in my locker, took out my design arts book  and went to class because i had design arts first. When i got in the class every one was talking and catching up on what they missed for the whole summer no one was paying attention to me so i took out my iPhone and my headset and started listening to music because i was extra early this morning no teacher is in the class. When i saw a very cute boy step into the class he had blonde hair, cat eyes and pink lips. He is staring at me for a very long time so i checked my self i wore a black crop top a blue pants and a black converse so nothing is wrong with what am wearing,i find it rude for staring at a person like that. I walked up to him, you jerk today is my first day at school you should be showing me around you are standing there staring at me he did not answer so i stepped out because he was still staring at me.

          Authors Note

I am sorry this chapter is short i promise i will do better. Let me know how u like the story,  is Kayley going to change her mind about carter