Jeff and Liu Fluff

This is just something really cute about Jeff the Killer and Homicidal Liu, cuz they're just so cute to me, but of course I'm not making a smut with them cuz... They're brothers, goddamnit. But I will willingly make fluffers.

Jeff entered the Slenderman mansion, his knife dripping with fresh blood, whereas the blood had already soaked into his hoodie. His lidless eyes traced the room, locking on his brother sitting in the kitchen. He walked to where Liu sat. "Have fun, Jeff?" Liu asked. Jeff looked at him, dropping his knife on the counter. "Ehhh, somewhat. The girl wouldn't stop struggling so it was really messy." Jeff answered. "I can tekk by you're hoodie. You might as well call it red instead of white now." Liu said. Jeff snickered. "Maybe..." He said. He went and sat beside his brother. "You seem pretty calm today. You haven't tried to kill me yet." Liu said. "I got everything out on my kill earlier..." Jeff said, leaning back in his seat. 

"Well, Imma go to bed. Night, brother." Liu got up, leaving the kitchen and going upstairs to his bedroom. Jeff watched him leave, only looking away when he was gone. "I think I'll give him a little surprise tonight..." He smirked internally (if his mouth got any wider the top of his head would flop back XD Luh u Jeffy...). 

It was midnight, and Jeff snuck to Liu's bedroom door. To his relief, it was partly open. He entered the room, silent as a mouse. He neared Liu's bed, about to jump on his and scare him when a pair of arms shot from under the covers and grab his waist. Jeff yelped as he was pulled under the covers and something snuggled close to him. "I'm smarter than that, Jeff~" Liu said, holding his brother close. Jeff, surprisingly to Liu, didn't try to get away. He just turned on his other side and snuggled into Liu's chest. Liu ran his fingers through Jeff's hair, slowly falling asleep to the sound of their heartbeats together.