I've known Morgan since primary school, we technically grew up together.

Both our mums worked together before my mum took interest in the business industry.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging as tightly as I could.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," I said, my voice muffled into her hair.

She shook her head.

"It's alright. I just feel bad I wasn't able to tell you or your parents to try to come to the funeral."

"I wouldn't have been able to, anyway. They have kept me locked in here," I laughed, wiping the tears away.

She smiled. "There were pictures of you on the news with a boy. They're saying how they think you may be a girlfriend," she winked.

I blushed furiously. News like this spreads quickly.

"Harry Styles, huh? What a hunk he is, right?" She laughed.

I smiled, "That Harry sure is something. He took me out to the beach yesterday."

Her eyes widened, a smile playing on her lips.

"That boy must really like being around you. They had an interview the other day and one of the boys said that Harry's been leaving to go to some place." She informed me.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Now we know where he's been going," she nudged me, winking.

I laughed.

Harry Styles.

The boy who has opened my eyes so quickly.

We sat in complete silence, the only sound to be heard was items being rolled throughout the hall.

I stared at the door from my seat, waiting for the curly haired guy to walk in those doors.

"Waiting?" Morgan smirked, glancing from me to the door.

I shook my head, biting my lip.

"He'll come. I better get going, I have a job interview in thirty minutes and it's a little out of Sourthport." She placed a hand on my knee as she got up, swinging her purse over her shoulder.

"Listen, Morgan." I pulled her by the hand, "I'd like to visit your mum if you don't mind."

I looked into her brown orbs, waiting for a response.

"Yeah, sure. Here," she said, taking out a piece of paper and pen.

"Here's the place and her location. I'll give you my number too, just so you can call whenever you want," she smiled.

I nodded, staring down at the paper.

Rosadale Graveyard, Section C, Row 367, Aisle 9

Damn, I thought. One day, in a couple of years if I don't make it, I'd be there.

"Please come back whenever you can, I'd love for us to catch up even more."

She squeezed my hand, returning a smile.

Upon Morgans visit, I awaited for the boy to walk in.

I took a trip to the day room, taking a seat in my regular spot.

I watched as the sun was high up in the sky, yet the clouds clouded the sun, rain drops seen.

The trees swayed along with the wind, it almost whistling.

My mind brought me to Madison.

Oh, that little girl. The one who'd make my heart melt.

I looked down at my wrist, admiring the small memory she gave me.