boyfriend

awstens mom answered the door, a very tired awsten behind her.

geoff was standing there, with tear stained cheeks and red eyes.

awstens heart broke into a million fucking pieces when he saw him.

geoff walked right by awstens mom and hugged awsten, immediately breaking down and sobbing.

geoff pulled away from the hug and awsten kissed him on the head, sighing.

geoff wiped his tears away, as they streamed down his face.

ouch ouch ouch ouch awstens brain was wide awake now that his heart had been stomped on.

awsten took geoffs bag and pointed upstairs to geoff.

geoff nodded and went upstairs.

"awsten, what the hell was that?" awstens mom whispered.

"i don't know." awsten sighed.

"does this have something to do with you skipping school today? oh yeah, by the way, when were you going to tell me that?"

"i didn't really feel good today."

"then you should've came home."

~~~

awsten went upstairs to find geoff sitting on the ground, smoking a cigarette and reading awstens songs.

normally, awsten would freak the fuck out that someone was even touching his journal, but geoff was different.

way different awsten thought.

he closed his bedroom door, locking it as well.

geoff heard the door close and immediately looked up.

"cigarettes."

fuck, he forgot the cigarettes he took were on the floor when he went down to open the door.

"sorry." awsten said, sitting down and looking at his hands in his lap.

"c'mere, you dork."

awsten crawled over to geoff and sat on his lap.

geoff put his cigarette on the ash tray and cupped awstens cheeks, pulling awsten into him so he could kiss awsten. (a/n awsten awsten awsten awsten this is so uncomfortable wow)

their lips fit together perfectly, cliché, yeah whatever.

"awsten?" geoff said softly, looking into awstens eyes.

"yeah?"

"i like you a lot" geoff was interrupted by awsten giggling. "sorry" he replied, still giggling a bit.

geoff smiled and cupped awstens cheeks softly. "be my boyfriend?" he asked nervously, biting his lip.

awsten nodded quickly and kissed his boyfriend.

---

a/n: idk what im doing OOPS. also awstens livestream yesterday, all i was commenting is nUt because the demos make me nUt.