Christmas Special PT. 1

[[Pt. 2 will be posted on Christmas eve. And book two is not a total plan right now, so I'm not sure if it will come out. With all my books going right now, its hard to take care of them.]]

Neville's POV

I sat on my porch. it was lightly snowing, And I was awaiting my owl.
A small scruffy Towny owl appeared, flying with a small package and a note in it talens. It laded on the window, and I walked over to it and took the letter and package.
I opened the letter.
'Dear Neville, I want to wish you a merry ChristmasMe and papa may be able to visit this holiday, or you could visit us.
The package holds a small gift for you, please don't open it until Christmas.
~Love Luna.'
A smile began to form on my face, I walked inside and laid the package under a muggle fern I had decorated for Christmas in my room.
I got out a quill, and some parchment. Trevor hopped out of his cage and almost knocked over my ink. I picked him up and put him cage, and walked back over to my desk.
Pushing aside some studies of herbs and plants, and gently moving my potted plants to the window seal.
I wrote,.  'Dear Luna, I decide that I'll visit you this year.' I tapped my quill on the ink jar, not able to figure words to say to her. I sat down my quill and walked to my cabinet of Hogwarts stuff. Finding some Ravenclaw colored objects from days I was cheering on Ravenclaw in quittich matches. (Ones where Gryffindor wasn't  playing.)
'I have an idea!' I thought.
I stummeled down the stairs and outside into my makeshift green house, (like a small tiny one.) I picked up a pot of flowers I got in a muggle store, they were Dark Blue and Light blue.
I ran back up to my room. And sat them carefully in a small box.
I walked over to my desk and continued writing.
'My gift needs a bit of care, so open it a few days early , AND DON'T SHAKE IT! Love you <3 ~Neville'
I put it in an envelope , and signed it. I walked outside and gave it to the owl. I carefully attached the package. I sent him on his way.
'I can't wait to see her.' I thought as I walked inside.

[409 words]

Well, hope you enjoyed.
Ima try to update ALL my ongoing stories, before the new year. So watch out