Trapped

Your heart leapt into your throat when you turned to come face to mask with The Trapper, who had bent down from his towering 6'3 height. To be completely honest with yourself, he had to be your hardest crush yet. He may be a killer, but that didn't stop attraction in any way. It was insane, but you couldn't help it. You were broken out of your thoughts when he moved his hand that was on your shoulder to hold just above your elbow as he wiped away the tears that escaped your eyes. You hadn't cried in so long, and his one act of kindness cracked down the wall you had built. With the little light that shined through his mask, you could see his light blue and red mismatched eyes. Claudette had said that all the killers have mismatched eyes because of the entities hold on them, they were trapped, just like the survivors only they were made to kill.

You saw his eyes widen as more tears began to run down your face. Sniffling, your place your free hand on the arm that held yours as the tears continue to fall. With a slight yank, you were brought into his embrace. Slowly you calm down, everything faded until only the two of you remained. You buried your head into his uninjured shoulder as he cradled your head. He sighed, your head rising and falling with the action. Before he sat cross-legged, bringing you with him, cradling you against his body as he shows you a glowing orange orb. You look into it like you had done your own orb.

You see a boy run by with a toy race car, making noises like he was in a race. The child ran by a huge Christmas tree with a bunch of presents, and ran through a rather expensive looking house. The boy laughed and played with his parents, but it looked...fake. They opened their presents and when the memory began to repeat itself, you look back to The Trapper and he had a far off look.

"...was...corrupt..."

You tilt your head in confusion. "Huh?"

He looks down to you, his blue and red eyes held sorrow.

"...My...family...corrupted...by money...and...evil.....this is...my only...happy...memory...with them...The...Macmillans"

You watch him for a moment, you didn't know what to say. You had heard about what happened concerning the Macmillans, but you never thought you would meet one of the wealthy family members. How do you even get a conversation after that?

"I'm sorry..." Your voice low, you truly felt bad.

"...don't...be..."

He held your face with both of his hands.

"...more memories...will be...made...if you...will have...me?"

You couldn't hold back a smirk and a laugh.

"All I want for Christmas, is you!!"

You saw his eyes widen, before realization takes over and your see a smirk through the shadows of his mask. Before he lifts a mistletoe above your head.

"...then...seal your fate...and be trapped...forever..."

So worth it