Chapter 2

We got to Mark's place and he picked me up and spun my around. We both giggled. "Chica, Chi- Ahh! Mark get her!" Amy yelled from inside. Mark tries to grabbed her but she ended up pouncing on me and licking my face. "Hey Chica, nice to see you too girl." I giggled. "MADISON!!!!" Tyler yelled running outside and wrapping me into a bear hug. "Well, if it isn't Princess Fischbach, here in the flesh." Ethan bowed. "Ahh, Sir Nestor, how nice to see you again." I curtsied. We both giggled and I ran up to him and hugged him. I smiled and felt warm. "I SHIP IT!!!" Tyler, Amy, and Mark yelled in unison. I pulled away from the hug blushing, so did Ethan. I realized something. "Mark, I need your phone." I said frantically. "Inside, the hospital number is already there." He said. I ran inside and thankfully I got to talk to Tom.

        "Hey Tom, how ya doing?" I said trying not to break down. Ethan rubbed my back in an attempt to calm me. "I'm doing fine Mads, I'll be fine, I hope you know that." He said, you could hear his smile through the phone. "I know..." I said as a tear fell. I looked over at Ethan who looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I'm fine." I mouthed to Ethan as tears fell down my cheeks. "Tom I have to get off of here, Mark wants me to spend time with him." I said as more tears fell. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I struggled to say back. He hung up and I started to cry more. "My brother is in the hospital, hurt." I cried as I curled up into a ball and cried into my knees. Mark came in and hugged me, I hugged back. "Hey, PJ, Dan, Phil and Sean are coming over tomorrow so we can go to DisneyWorld to celebrate you being home. That sound like something you'd be interested in? It wouldn't be a celebration for you being home if you weren't with us though." Mark said rubbing my back. "Yeah, I guess. Ethan and Tyler going too?" I asked hopefully. "Yes, absolutely." He confirmed to me. "Fine I'll go." I said with a small smile.

(Time skip to that night)
        We waited till about 2 am for PJ, Dan, Phil and Sean to walk in. There was one person I had recognized but I never knew him and Mark were friends but Mark had never talked about him in conversations or at conventions. "RobertIDK..." I mumbled to myself. "Hi!" He waved. "Dude I love your music!" I exclaimed almost jumping off the couch. He giggled. "You must be Mark's sister." I smiled and nodded. "Yep, that's me! Baby Fischbach, Sister of Baby Bitch Fischbach." I laughed. "So Mark, where do we sleep?" Sean asked. "Well, 2 of you can sleep in Ethan's room, Ethan can sleep in the guest room with Madison, Dan and Phil you take Tyler's room, Tyler you get the couch-" Mark was interrupted by Dan. "Mark, you know I can't sleep in the same bed as Phil." Mark continued talking. "Dan, im sorry, its the best I can do for now." Dan sighed in anger.