Thank god!

Kate's POV
3:00am, I lied awake thinking about the premier for 'Revolutionary Road'  it was in 3 days, I wasn't that keen on  them, all the paparazzi, camera lights flashing in front of my face, blinding my straining eyes, the interviews, the crowded red carpet, but I had to keep a smile on, for all of my beloved fans.
Leo. He would be there with me. That was the only thing that kept me calm, and persuaded me to go, he would hold my hand, he knew that I became very nervous before every premier I have, he always tells me that everything will be fine.
I turned over to see Sam lying next to me, he would be walking along the red carpet with me, but as I thought of that, pictured it in my mind, it felt wrong, i should be with Leo, i felt as if he cared about me more than Sam did....
I grabbed my phone off of my wooden table that lay next to my bed, I began to dial Leo's number whilst I headed downstairs to the living room so know-one could hear me, it began to ring. I called Leo whenever I had a chance, we could spend hours talking to each other on the phone, as we barely ever got to see each other... "Hey sweetie, what's up?" He answered on the phone,
"Hello darling, are you in England yet?"
"Yes, I arrived a couple of hours ago, I've been sat watching the TV for the past hour, anyway why are you calling?"
"Well, I have just been lying about for the past hour thinking about the premier,you know how I get, your the only one who does, thank god you picked up"
"Well kate, you know what I'm gonna say, don't worry about a thing I will be right by your side the whole time, I promise"
"Oh my goodness thank you Leo, but what about Sam, he said we are supposed to walk together, without you"
"Ok, Kate you walk with him, he is your husband after all"
"That's the thing Leo, I been thinking, I think that you love me more than he does, you are always by my side, even though you are usually half way across the world, it feels like you are still here with me. Also, i Would  much rather walk with you, he would probably just keep moaning at me about random crap"
"Kate! You can't say that, he's your husband, he loves you, I love you as well but your married to him and I don't think  that he is that keen on me either"
"Leo, I know you think otherwise, but I know that it is true"
"Ok then Kate, whatever you say!"
There was then a lightly awkward pause between the phone line.
"So, Leo you said you are in the UK now, how about tomorrow you meet me in Covent Garden, we can have a whole day together, to talk like we did back in 1997 after the long nights of shooting, I used to go back to yours and we would spend weekends together, oh how much I adored those times!"
"Yeah! That would be great! We need some time to catch up with each other since shooting the movie, but what about Sam, you know he doesn't like me"
"Oh, he will not  care, he barely ever notices me any way"
"Ok, Kate see you Tomorrow, love ya byeeee"
The phone line then cut off. I was thrilled, I was finally going to get some private time with Leo without Samsung constantly watching  over us, like when we were shooting the movie, he was always checking on us, to check that nothing was 'going on' between us as I had told him how close me and Leo are.
By the time I had finished thinking about Leo it was 4:00 I suddenly thought that I better get back upstairs to bed or else if Sam wakes up he will be wondering why I am downstairs.
I then made my way up the stairs quietly so I didn't wake anyone up, I then entered the room I sighed with relief Sam was still asleep, so I snuggled into bed and drifted of to sleep, thinking about Leo....