Chapter 1

Chapter 1

 No one can ever feel the pain I am feeling right now. I twitched as I slice the blade through my skin. Perfect, I thought. I wasn’t always like this. Heck, I never even thought of being like this. I once had a perfect life, one that everyone envied. Then everything came crashing down.

My name is Isabella Danielle Rodriguez, Filipino. I was born in California.

I was like a princess, back then. We lived in a gorgeous mansion filled with everything me, and my twin brother Tyrone, ever wanted. A large infinity pool with a perfect view of the ocean, to the forest-like gardens in our backyard. It was all like a fairytale, really. But sadly, our fairytale had to end. When we turned 10, our parents got separated. The reasons are still unknown, well- unknown to me. Since then, my dad took care of me. And my mother took Tyrone with her.  Basically I haven’t talked to them since that day.

You’re probably wondering what I am doing right now. Well, for starters, it’s my birthday. Which, I might add, my dad’s thoughts are in some place else to know that it is my 16th birthday. Aww little Bella trying to be happy on her birthday. Psh, as if. All alone, that’s what I am. This is the only place I like to be, at the Foster Lake light house. Chicago is a nice place, but I prefer the Hamptons more. Ah, my old home. How I miss it.

----

I felt the chilly breeze of the November air. As I continue walking home, I heard a loud thud.

I curiously followed the sound, which brought me to a dark alley.

“Asshole!” the guy said. Then I heard another thud as he pushed the guy through the brick wall. Ouch, that must’ve hurt.

“What the fuck man?!” the injured guy said to guy #1.

Gangsters, I thought to myself.

“You piece of shit! You ruined everything!” guy #1 said as he continued to ruin the injured guy’s face. I couldn’t really see the guy’s face, so tried to go nearer.

But due to my lack of balance, I stumbled into broken glass.

“Damn it!” I yelled as I see blood coming out of my knees, which caught the guy’s attention.

Shit, I muttered as the guy walked towards me. I attempted to stand, and failed.

The guy continued to walk to me. He stopped and kneeled down in front of me. It was dark, but there was one street light. It was enough for me to see the guy’s face. Holy shit he’s beautiful, I said to myself

“You,” he said

“Um, err, me?”

“You did not see anything. You will not tell anyone about this or I will kill you.” He said in a deep voice, which scared me.

I simply nodded.

“good.” And with that, he walked away. He didn’t even help me!

--

I managed to walk home, with a bleeding knee. I went up to my room, took a shower, and cleaned my wound. Just when I was about to drift to sleep, I suddenly remembered two things;

For one, first day of school starts tomorrow

And for two, that guy.

==

A/N:

Crappy first chapter i know lol

i promise it'll get better soon!

please spread

ily xoxo

-dani