Chapter 8: Crazy Dinner

Start from the beginning

KyuHyun: Noona!Noona! Your coming tonight right?

Zelle: Ye, KyuHyun-ssi. I heard from DongHae that you wanted me to show this new video game you just bought.

KyuHyun: Ye ye. (*shows the back cover of the video) I bet you'll like but I won't tell you what it is. (*evil laugh*)

She just laughed then Hyukkie tries to grab his phone.

Hyukkie: Ya! KyuHyunnie-ah your scaring Zelle Noona.

KyuHyun: Your the one who's scaring her.

Hyukkie: Ya, give me my handy phone back.

KyuHyun: let me finish talking to her first.

Zelle just laughed at what she witnessed when she heard a familiar voice.

DongHae: Ya ya ya. Can't you guys keep it down, someone is still sleeping you know.

Then the camera was on Hae and she saw the surprise look on.

Zelle: Go-good morning Hae Oppa. Sorry to cause you so much trouble.

DongHae: Ani~ your not causing trouble. Shouldn't you get ready for work?

Zelle glances at her watch and it was 07:30 already. Time flew by so fast.

Zelle: Omo~ I'm sorry oppa, I have to go. Hyukkie-ssi, I have to go and get ready to work. See you later, annyeong.

They waved at her, shouting to be sure to come over later. She smiled and they ended the call. She stood and went to the bathroom for a shower. 30 mins. past she went out and started dressing up. She chose to wear comfortable to day, not too sinple, she picked up a pair of acid washed jeans, a tank top and topped it off with a jacket, since its quite cold outside and grabbed her pink sneaker wedge. She was putting her moisturizer when the hotel phone rang. She stood up and answered it.

Zelle: Hello?

Jae Ha: Hae Seun-ssi, your van is here already.

Zelle: Jae Ha-ssi, your back. I haven't seen you for 3 days.

Jae Ha: Its a long story but I can tell you. Are you free tomorrow?

Zelle: Oh, I have to move to my apartment tomorrow but I can make time if you want to talk.

Jae Ha: Great, I'll call you.

Zelle: That's great. Oh, and please tell the driver I'll be down at 10.

Jae Ha: Nae, Hae Seun-ssi.

She put down the phone and went back to the dresser. Finishing putting her moisturizing cream and putting some lip tints. She grabbed her bags and went out of her room and went to the elevator. The beep rang indicating she has reached her designated floor. She went out and as she passed by the front office Jae Ha was looking at her, she waved and smiled at her, Jae Ha did the same. The car door was open by the time she got out of the hotel. They'll be shooting the music video today and they'll be shooting on a pool and a garden. 30 minutes later, Zelle arrived at the venue, her manager escorted her to her waiting room and briefed her with the script and the details for the shoot. She jumped into her custome and a knock came. It was the boys.

MinHyuk: Good morning. You look so pretty today.

Zelle: Aigoo~ don't worry. I didn't forget what I promised you. I cooked enough for everybody.