Guess, I Am...

James and Jaiden went home. They did an art challenge.

Jaiden: Hey guys, so were back!

James: Oh yes baby! Were back!

Jaiden: So in this video, we'll be drawing each other's art!

James: Yeah, so we have to mimic it and that's all!

Jaiden: So... Let's see how that wiuld turn out!

~Hours later~

Jaiden: Okay, so we've been recording for like an hour now. So we'll be ending this video now. Be sure to check James' video!

James: Yeah! We did this challenge too!

Jaiden: So yeah. Bye!

James: Bye!

They ended the recording and decided to rest and get back on recording for James' video in an hour.

James waved goodbye and went to his room.

James' POV

I looker down at my results. Still not believing that the doctor said that I was in love... Am I really in love? Or something else.

I went in to my room and thought about it.

End of POV

Jaiden's POV

I letted out a big sigh. I went to look at the results on my paper again. So I wasnt dreaming...

It did state there that I'm inlove. James' is just my best friend and I cant possibly fall in love right?

Oh frig... My mind's jumbled up! I cant even think straight! Do I really... Love James?

I mean... I have fun when he's here. He always makes me laugh, and his jokes trully make me smile and laugh. I... I love it when he's here...

Guess I am... In love with him. But I cant tell him! He's probably going to reject me when I tell him! I just cant loose him right now...

He's such an amazing person, he always takes care of me. He always makes sure I take my medicine for my eyes...

End of POV

Alex: Guys! Were going to a part later night! All the animating youtubers are there!

Tony: Cool! So need any fancy clothes?

Alex: They said just wear normal ones

Tony: Gotcha!

Rebecca: Ooo!! I'm so excited to party!!

Speechie: Slow down gurl. Remember? We still have to collab?

Rebecca: Well let's hurry up! I dont want to miss it!

Speechie: Haha! Ofcourse we wont- oof! Becca slow down!

While Speechie was being dragged to her room by the energetic Rebecca, James came out of his room.

James: What's the fuss all about?

Tim: Oh, it's just Rebecca and Speechie. Rebecca really wanted to finish their collab, so she dragged her to her room

James: That sounds painful... I can feel your feet being scratched  brrr.... -shakes out the thoughts-

Then James went to Jaiden's room to collab. Before James opened the door, he heard Jaiden murmuring stuffs.

He cant quite understand it. So he silently opened the door. But the door creaked and it caught Jaiden's attention.

Jaiden: J-james! I didnt see you there!

James: Yeah... Sorry about that. I shouldnt've knocked. So is it okay if we collabed? So for the rest of the hour we edit it. Since the rest of nights will be spent at a party

Jaiden: Yeah sure! Wait, what party?

James: The Youtube Animators' Party

Jaiden: Oh, cool! Well take a seat my friend! And let's gert started on collabing, shall we?

James: -laughs- Alright m'lady

James sat down still laughing, same goes to Jaiden. After their laughs faded away, they started to record.

~Hours later~

The two finished on the collab video. They edited their video out and were finished.

It was 4 in the afternoon, and the California sun is setting. So everyone prepared themselves for the party.